New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

33 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

I’m glad I’m not at work this week, cos I don’t have the energy to try and justify these posts to my coworkers who insist she’s crazy and love to have me defend her. At this point I just cant, it’s a whole other job I ain’t getting paid for and lately there’s too much overtime. She should delete all of her social medias and seek real therapy. 

If she’s not going to do anything to better her mental situation, and just keep repeating her traumas on Instagram about being made to sit for 8 hours a day, have her blood taken, disallowed from drinking coffee etc.

At the end of the day I really have no desire to sit back and watch the constant deterioration. She may be free from the conservatorship but she’s evidently still a prisoner in her own mind., and that isn’t going to change unless she takes some real steps toward healing. 

I worship the ground that woman walks on, so it’s hard to say this stuff, but it’s evident to anyone of us real fans that she needs help, and I don’t mean that derogatorily, I mean just like any human does. She seems to completely lack an emotional support system, I just hope she gets it soon and finds peace.

I think a lot of people in here and elsewhere thinks anyone who wants her to be well mentally and have support in place are against her when it’s the complete opposite. I wish people would say she’s traumatized that’s why then ignore that traumatized people need help to cope with their traumas. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

You must’ve missed that Felicia is still friends with Britney’s family members and follows them on SM. When she appeared in one of the documentaries about Britney, she didn’t dare to say Lou Taylor’s name. It’s not hard to understand why Britney doesn’t want Felicia in her life. 

5dFLFnf.jpg

Wow I admittedly totally missed that. Thank you for informing me - I retract my statement lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mario said:

I do not understand what any of this means. I am feeling so exhausted as Britney fan. None of it makes sense. 

She doesn’t owe us anything and can post whatever she wants. However, by posting in a public space, it is up for criticism and people’s perception. 

I’m no doctor. I know nothing about mental health. We don’t even know if she’s getting help behind closed doors and this is her form of therapy. We know nothing. We are owed nothing. But I am exhausted. 

This has honestly been the hardest time to be a Britney fan. At least for me. 2007 and 2008 weren’t nearly as confusing and weird as this is for me. I don’t know. I’m rambling. I’m just feeling so done. 

Totally agree with this :( unfortunately

10 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Another day, another Britney's word salad post. 

I guess that's what the book is gonna be like lol

8 hours ago, Seanril said:

I agree. It's sad that it makes me say look how crazy she is we see why she had a conservatorship.

12 hours ago, Bigno said:

I hope she is trolling, cause that reads an awful lot like graphorrhea

12 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney really isn’t well…

15 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Dementia  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

16 hours ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

deranged behaviour :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

esmeralda-telenovela.gif

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

She has to be trolling. How did a well-spoken person give her testimony in court and be understood then turn into someone who writes incoherent captions.

Also, the 20 min message she posted, talking about what happened to her. 

I’m not sure what’s going on or if she’s sarcastic, but somehow these posts just never really ring true. I hope she’s fine. 

She’s always been pretty articulate, so I don’t get this type of writing. Starting to question if it’s really her writing all over again.

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

She may think she is trolling with these posts, but she only justifies the cship supporters unfortunately.

That is the most annoying part. Some fans think it’s funny or edgy or even normal, but what she’s actually doing is helping the likes of Loucifer.

It’s simply self destructive and sad. No, not because I want her to be a certain way. I want her to stop self sabotaging so that the people who hurt her will suffer the consequences. Unfortunately this kind of stuff is helping them, nothing funny about that. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block