New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

Well, she is making these posts for the world to see, so she should expect reaction from the world, weather its positive or negative. This might look "cute" and "funny" to some fans, but to everyone else, she doesn't come across like she is well.  

She can share whatever she wants, and last time a checked this is a FORUM where people can share their opinions, so if you dont like what I have to say, tough, and stop reading my posts, HONEY :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Yes, but saying "she needs help" "her ig is gone" and other nonsense is really over the top. Let's all respect her sharing her own stuff. No one reads your Instagram and tells you that you share stupid things. It's as your own space as her own.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yes, but saying "she needs help" "her ig is gone" and other nonsense is really over the top. Let's all respect her sharing her own stuff. No one reads your Instagram and tells you that you share stupid things. It's as your own space as her own.

Exactly, and she’s made it clear that she knows what people think about her captions. She doesn’t care. And apparently she only “spirals” in IG captions 🙄 (reposting this audio from September):

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

When did I say those things? I agree, I think that there are people who are just plain mean, and say things just to get a reaction. I’m totally against that. But in my own personal opinion I do think she should talk to someone. Unfortunately Britney has completely lost any trust in anyone who wants to help her, and rightfully so, because every therapist she dealt with during her conservatorship, didn’t really care for her well being, and were getting paid to do more damage than good. So it’s a loose loose situation. All she has is her social media. But as a fan, I can’t help it but to worry about her when she make posts like this. 

• Like 3

This is getting tough :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I’ll always be in Britney’s corner… but I can’t help but be concerned by all of these concerning messages. This isn’t like before. If she wants to appear healthy and rational… it’s time to show she is.

Britney, please take care of yourself. At least, stop posting on social media from a reactive place. Choose to respond not react. social media is not the place.

• Like 9
Just now, britney_rocks said:

When did I say those things? I agree, I think that there are people who are just plain mean, and say things just to get a reaction. I’m totally against that. But in my own personal opinion I do think she should talk to someone. Unfortunately Britney has completely lost any trust in anyone who wants to help her, and rightfully so, because every therapist she dealt with during her conservatorship, didn’t really care for her well being, and were getting paid to do more damage than good. So it’s a loose loose situation. All she has is her social media. But as a fan, I can’t help it but to worry about her when she make posts like this. 

I mean with that comments I saw here.

Honestly, I "blabber unrelated nonsense" like this to someone I like and thankfully they respect and understand me. Britney herself sometimes mentioned something like she knows what she's sharing... but let's not forget that she's a grown woman and has the same rights to the same things as us. We have no right to criticize her for anything because we don't live her life.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Ha! Tagging Jordan, etc. I can’t.

We are all entitled to share our opinions on a blog, just like Britney is entitled to post. Most of the comments that may appear critical of Britney seem to be of a place of concern, able to perceive she is not well, despite our desire for her to be. 

If someone in my life acted in the same manner as Britney, I would absolutely intervene rather than stand by and criticize those that do, like yourself. Frankly, you are a simple, **** human.

I answered to Britney rocks, you can read.

13 minutes ago, Cherry Bomb said:

Idk... I'm starting to believe all the speculation about her not taking medication. It's so sad to see all these years of trauma making her not believe in therapy and medication anymore which are the ways to recover. If she just quits meds cold turkey it could mean another  downward spiral. I hope her friends or Sam interve and get the help she needs.

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney really isn’t well…

Delusion at their best :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I'm starting to think that most of her fans needs meds more than Britney... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block