New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

for posterity:

HiΒ πŸ‘‹πŸ»Β !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the carΒ πŸš—Β period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet … I mean am I supposed to trust theΒ person beside me to shoot meΒ πŸ“ΈΒ !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice y’allΒ πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈΒ Where are my skis cause I’m going nakedΒ β›·οΈπŸŽΏΒ !!! Just kiddingΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β !!! Rational people … I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram … but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can andΒ will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚 !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because that’s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back 😌😌😌 !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me 😩😩😩 !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! It’s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times … then kiss my ******* *** 😘😘😘 !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move onΒ !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point … I generously serve you my **** … eat my ****Β πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©Β !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

πŸ“Έ: FRANKFURT - SEPT 2015: PorscheΒ 911 991 Carrera S coupe presented at IAA International Motor Show on September 20, 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany

Β 

I'm sure she talked about that people who stalked her and took photos.

Where are my skis cause I’m going naked ⛷️ - TBH interesting is that I saw on yesterday an article howΒ some sportswoman was scantily clad on skis.

Then she makes it clear that her posts would be boring and she likes to attract attention with what she shares so that people have something to think about.Β 

But like the man said at Jack In the Box ! - I just hope she never seen my thread with my new usernameΒ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Β 

Sometimes I have the feeling that she shows us in a hidden way that she reads our postsΒ :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

for posterity:Hi πŸ‘‹πŸ» !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car πŸš— period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet … I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me πŸ“Έ !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice y’all πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈ Where are my skis cause I’m going naked β›·οΈπŸŽΏ !!! Just kidding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ !!! Rational people … I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram … but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell 🐚 !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! It’s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because that’s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back 😌😌😌 !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me 😩😩😩 !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! It’s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times … then kiss my ******* *** 😘😘😘 !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point … I generously serve you my **** … eat my **** πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

Β 

Thanks. The post is vague yet should be comprehensive enough to anyone who is familiar with 'Britney Spears'. I haven't had time to read all of her posts but the ones I do run across do not seem crazy or random.

"Where are we going? I just like the car.πŸš— period" = "I like the way things are going, which is the only reason why I am here, but I do wonder about the future."

I can break it all down. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

It’s pretty clear that Britney will never be β€œnormal” again, but it’s really scary to think that she might be really spiraling or in some sort of mental health crisis now. At the very least, she has no real life skills and has no idea how to be an adult. These Insta captions are downright scary because they either sound completely unhinged, extremely childish, or evidence of some sort of mental disorder.Β 

What worries me is that she might be hospitalized again and given meds, and then she'll be right back where she was for 12 years.Β I really wish she'd chill with the senseless rants because they only strengthen the argument that she should see a therapist or be on meds again, and that's a slippery slope.Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, Stefani said:

What worries me is that she might be hospitalized again and given meds, and then she'll be right back where she was for 12 years.Β I really wish she'd chill with the senseless rants because they only strengthen the argument that she should see a therapist or be on meds again, and that's a slippery slope.Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Should I make new tarot reading for her?

10 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Im still baffles that there are fans who thinks it's cute and funny when she posts these. First of all, you can't understand most of it, and second, how delusional are you?Β 

Third of all -Β Does she make these posts for you or anyone else here? No. Basically you couldn't care less what she posts about because it's HER OWN wall, not yours honey.

Is it her duty to share "meaningful" posts just so all you drama queens can calm down? Β IT'S NOT!

Everyone like you should take a break from following her Instagram.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

This is so sad.Β 

Britney please try getting help. If you have lots of money, there are high quality places you can go. ❀️❀️❀️

Β 

This is really over the line....

@Jordan MillerΒ / @SlayOutΒ / @GlitterRain

Can you please put a note at the top along the lines that B is under no obligation to share "meaningful" posts for fans to calm down and stop bashing her?

I'm really sick of these people.

And I'm sure that every person "blabbers" to themselves, or among people, or on social networks. It's a normal thing. Damn you guys finally calm down!

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

This doesn't make any sense, I thought my english was glitching but I realized everyone else feels the same, there's no coherence to it. Her latest posts are getting worse and worse, you can already see a huge difference betweeen her new posts and those from early 2022 when she used to post long rants about her life. While she always had a funny way to express her feelings, we could still perfectly understand what she wanted to say, and now we just don't. It's all just a bunch of toughts all put together, it's like someone that is not thinking but just vomiting the words. If I didn't know her and saw this post I would say this is a person that is spiraling so I definitely see why people are so mean to her in comments.Β 

Such a bunch of stupid sh..t. Britney is under no obligation to do anything for you or anyone else.

@SlayerΒ you was right about how people are really delusional.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, easy said:

it's not about getting sympathy, it's about exposing her abusers. andrew wallet literally and "legally" stole her property. going to the police will do nothing. a) it's way out of statute by now, b) she went to the police about her abuse and they did nothing. britney admits she wants to give us stuff to think about. while everyone is trying to decipher if she's talking about sam and making jokes about jack in the box man, britney is exposing her abusers in a way that won't get her in trouble but those of us that follow the case and know what happened would pick up on.Β 

When did you start learning the truth? I see your growthΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block