New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

Just now, EmmaJG said:

100 Percent agree. Tbh I can kind of see why her sons are so uncomfortable around her. She just seems very angry and manic all the time. Then goes to social media to rant and drag random people.

1) I don’t think that most people fully grasp the level of trauma that Britney has endured and how frustrating it is for her that no one in her life has her back. She held on and pushed forward for her boys this whole time only for them to turn on her like everyone else she cares about. And on top of that, they’ve probably heard non stop from “family” that something is “wrong” with her.  She didn’t have a chance once she got 30% custody

2) Britney was an active parent when they were with her. She has a different parenting style than k-fed and had no hesitation when it came to reprimanding them. They hated that. This heinous video is an example of that:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

1) I don’t think that most people fully grasp the level of trauma that Britney has endured and how frustrating it is for her that no one in her life has her back. She held on and pushed forward for her boys this whole time only for them to turn on her like everyone else she cares about. And on top of that, they’ve probably heard non stop from “family” that something is “wrong” with her.  She didn’t have a chance once she got 30% custody

2) Britney was an active parent when they were with her. She has a different parenting style than k-fed and had no hesitation when it came to reprimanding them. They hated that. This heinous video is an example of that:

sad britney spears GIF

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

alllll of this! everyone is so short sighted thinking it must be SAM she's upset with, and surprise surprise, it's always the sam haters that think so!

britney is a MOTHER before she is anything else. the pain of what's gone down with her children will be the biggest DAGGER TO HER HEART more than anything else! she is also a GRIEVING MOTHER, which people seem to forget. she suffered a miscarriage less than a year ago. another DAGGER TO HER HEART.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, easy said:

alllll of this! everyone is so short sighted thinking it must be SAM she's upset with, and surprise surprise, it's always the sam haters that think so!

britney is a MOTHER before she is anything else. the pain of what's gone down with her children will be the biggest DAGGER TO HER HEART more than anything else! she is also a GRIEVING MOTHER, which people seem to forget. she suffered a miscarriage less than a year ago. another DAGGER TO HER HEART.

1000%!!! People aren’t applying any context to her life at all. She’s a circus act to most

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

+ I don’t like Sam at all, but he’s not the only person that means something to her

• Like 1

I hate to say it but she seems like someone who's gone off their meds and is rebounding into an unwell state. I don't think she needed to be taking them to begin with but coming off of them the wrong way can have consequences, and is one of the reasons so few people truly escape the system. 

I truly think that these captions are just stream of consciousness, a pure reflection of what she's thinking on the inside. And they're becoming more and more disconnected and with this one, venturing into nonsense words. It's definitely concerning.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
30 minutes ago, Jon Lohse said:

I hate to say it but she seems like someone who's gone off their meds and is rebounding into an unwell state. I don't think she needed to be taking them to begin with but coming off of them the wrong way can have consequences, and is one of the reasons so few people truly escape the system. 

I truly think that these captions are just stream of consciousness, a pure reflection of what she's thinking on the inside. And they're becoming more and more disconnected and with this one, venturing into nonsense words. It's definitely concerning.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Oh no, the ice mention makes me think she's talking about Sam. 

"Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart"

And let's not forget she wrote "when am I going to meet your dad Hesam" a few weeks ago...

That comment was regarding deadbeat Dads (i.e. her dad, Kevin, and Sam's dad), because his dad is not in his life either. 

Pretty sure she's just trolling everyone with all these crytpic captions and kinda admitted it.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, PowerofNo said:

Bc someone helped her write her testimony… she was obviously reading it out loud. 

She's always been well spoken as we've seen in interviews where she's more comfortable (especially in the UK or with people she likes like Mario)... and she's a talented writer as well.  People undermine her a lot because of her basic lyrics in some of her songs (which she didn't write), but all the creative writing we have seen from her is actually great.  For whatever reason, her social media captions no longer reflect that same writing style.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, jennyj said:

She's always been well spoken as we've seen in interviews where she's more comfortable (especially in the UK or with people she likes like Mario)... and she's a talented writer as well.  People undermine her a lot because of her basic lyrics in some of her songs (which she didn't write), but all the creative writing we have seen from her is actually great.  For whatever reason, her social media captions no longer reflect that same writing style.

I got this from another post on here and I can’t find the actual interview, but Justin had this to say about Britney a while back:

"I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out," he says of Spears, who broke down in tears during a recent interview with NBC's Matt Lauer. "Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

• Love 3

I'm kinda of scared for Britney, this is becoming a unhealthy pattern of rambling and the people who don't see it and want to believe this is ok are deluded. 

On the other hand this is a sick world and Britney has alot of powerful enemies. This could be them behind her posts in some way, trying to make her look bad. Hollywood is a nasty disdusting place. 

Either way I'm concerned for Britney :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

On 1/26/2023 at 2:29 PM, Matou said:

IG gone again, what the point of this mess ??? Some here think she is trolling and playing with ppl but girl ... heal in peace and stop messing with my head, I don't get it.

Or, bc I still think there is a "chance", it's not her :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

You're not meant to get it. It's not for you.

• Love 1

I think britney's problem is that she never assumed her problems, she always minimized them, and victimized herself, taking away any kind of responsibility in what has happened to her in life. In for the record she made a kind of mea culpa when she says she lost focus in 2007, that she was lost, but now, in 2022, she says she just played with the paparazzi, and did nothing. And the guardianship came to force her to assume she had problems in the worst way.

Unfortunately, she has never had a normal life. And the control, the infantilization, was present since 1998, not since the beginning of the guardianship. She didn't even have a credit card in 2007. She always behaved like a child in need of guidance.

So now she has to face adulthood for the first time in her life, and it must be overwhelming.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block