New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

There's stream of consciousness, and then there's stream of consciousness but put it in a blender, sh-t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it... Brinni, girl, help us out here... :dead_falling_wig_dying:

The Ulyssesney

Edited by lilbela
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

She has to be trolling. How did a well-spoken person give her testimony in court and be understood then turn into someone who writes incoherent captions.

Do you realize that she was reading her testimony? She literally said she brought several sheets of paper… It was probably word and grammar corrected for her. 

Britney is sadly mentally unwell and those posts are anything but “trolling”. That’s just the way she has been getting progressively worse since 2019, despite the end of the c-ship. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Delusion at their best :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I'm starting to think that most of her fans needs meds more than Britney... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I don’t think it’s delusional to see that she’s lashing out and seeking attention. She’ll get better, just give her time. Mental wellness is just as important as physical wellness, don’t be so blind 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

Do you realize that she was reading her testimony? She literally said she brought several sheets of paper… It was probably word and grammar corrected for her. 

Britney is sadly mentally unwell and those posts are anything but “trolling”. That’s just the way she has been getting progressively worse since 2019, despite the end of the c-ship. 

I love how your able to speak for this women. You know nothing . So her posts are riddled. You know **** . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block