New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

6 minutes ago, easy said:

it's not about getting sympathy, it's about exposing her abusers. andrew wallet literally and "legally" stole her property. going to the police will do nothing. a) it's way out of statute by now, b) she went to the police about her abuse and they did nothing. britney admits she wants to give us stuff to think about. while everyone is trying to decipher if she's talking about sam and making jokes about jack in the box man, britney is exposing her abusers in a way that won't get her in trouble but those of us that follow the case and know what happened would pick up on. 

Damn. You should run her instagram because you articulated that way more clearly than Britney does. Thanks!

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Paris Hilton just had a baby boy, Bey played Dubai for $24 mill, Grannydonna is going on a worldwide tour and we’re dealing with our fave telling people to eat her ****. Jesus :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It’s a mess! Honestly it’s hard to be a fan when it’s a downward spiral at the moment 

• Like 8
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Damn. You should run her instagram because you articulated that way more clearly than Britney does. Thanks!

thank you! the ai interpretation that was posted is a great reference too, i think it just comes down to knowing britney is not going to directly say what's on her mind in captions. it's playful riddles and metaphors that leave space for people to interpret it however they want. which i also think is very telling of people in general. you find out who wants things fed to them directly, who's banon, a sam hater, etc. all by how they view her words. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has said she was administered meds every day by someone. She is now writing incoherent and angry rants, telling people to eat her feces. Connect the dots. 

Britney isn’t an idiot, she’s traumatized. Her captions are deliberate riddles and she’s been perfectly clear when she’s just voicing her thoughts casually:

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block