New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

30 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

No shade. But it literally feels like she typed HI and then hit the text prediction button 200 times. 

I was also thinking this because whenever I pretend to write as Britney’s that’s all I do

“hi it would take me a minute or so and I just had a really hard day so I’m just going with the words I was saying to you I don’t think it would take long for that but it will be a lot”

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So .. she's upset that she can't find her car keys? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

you pointed out something everyone seems to be missing. britney is telling us she had this car or one similar and it's missing. didn't andrew wallet sell/buy her old cars during the con?

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, easy said:

you pointed out something everyone seems to be missing. britney is telling us she had this car or one similar and it's missing. didn't andrew wallet sell/buy her old cars during the con?

I get that. I don't know if she's going to get much sympathy from her instagram followers when she could buy another one from the pocket chain in her jacket. She would have much better luck filling a police report instead. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block