Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Actually, this video was taken literally during the time she was in the facility.

And Sam didn't have to go to the press, but he could have become an interested party in B's case, since he had a legal basis for this, having been her boyfriend for a long time by that time, and really fight for Britney... he could have petitioned for her to be immediately released from the facility as she was there against her will, he even could have petitioned for termination of Cship! And the press would have picked it up and started writing about it.

And Sam had enough serious connections to actually get a great lawyer, but he never used them and it says a lot!

Also in this video, it was clear that Britney was under a lot of stress, which could not be said about videos with Sam at that time, and as we know, he is not a very good actor, to put it mildly.

Holey sheet, what in the cracked out delusional *** sheet did I just read?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

They always are. That’s the funny part. Like how many more L’s are they gonna take before they realize 🤡🤡

Nothing has made Sam look like a good person.

I have yet to catch a single L on my opinion about him. Only W's

Sam fans have had many L's though, the man has TMZ on speed dial for one thing. 

• Love 1

Cool.  Can we just leave her alone and let her deal with the trauma she has gone through without commenting or theorising everything she does?  Last week apparently she was dead and/or being controlled.  She has been controlled her entire life and was forced to live up to the "Britney Spears" we still sadly expect her to be.  For someone who has no idea what privacy even means, we have to let her figure things out without judgement even if it might get messy.  Lets give her some space.  

18 hours ago, Slayer said:

It’s just weird people hate seeing Britney unbothered and happy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I think they want to approve who she dates, that's the other thing About stan culture,  is the idea of owning them..

And approving things to their liking..

It's like gate keeping Britney spears especially day one fans, a TV reporter said when I went to the throwback night at the club i saw kids 18, I'm in my mid 30s, dancing to Britney and I'm like, are you even allowed to be a fan of Britney spears. Cos you weren't there to experience it like I was when she started.  

It's those people to protective of her. 

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Is that not Ariana Grande? I’m really confused because I quickly glanced over it and thought it was actually her 😂

LOL it is but I think S&M messed with it. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But seriously homegirl's gonna look like that in less than 5 years if she keeps messing with her face.

Which sucks cause she was SO naturally gorgeous!

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL it is but I think S&M messed with it. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But seriously homegirl's gonna look like that in less than 5 years if she keeps messing with her face.

Which sucks cause she was SO naturally gorgeous!

Oh lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Yeah I always thought Ariana was really pretty. She should stop with the face stuff, but it’s her life and she can do what she wants and sadly that’s what she wants….

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Oh lol :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Yeah I always thought Ariana was really pretty. She should stop with the face stuff, but it’s her life and she can do what she wants and sadly that’s what she wants….

True.

Just like Britney,

She was naturally gorgeous but something made her want to go too far with surgery but hey you're right, if its her life and her face.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Britney could’ve asked Sam to go along with it for the same reasons she did. She felt like no one would’ve believed her if she spoke out. Sam always respects Britney’s privacy and she asked him just to go along with everything for her sake, until the time was right when she finally got to speak in court and then everyone heard from her what happened. Not everything’s black and white and not every person that was around her during the Con had ill intentions.

You are so naive. 

1. Sam OFTEN disrespects Britney's privacy. Yes, he says he doesn't. But actions and words are two different things. A great example that comes to mind is when he put her on live without asking her first, and then claimed he never puts her on live without asking her first.

2. Yes, every single person around her was controlled to the most meticulous degree possible. I don't think you understand how controlled her life was.

3. There are a ****load of other things Sam could have done to help her, such as petition to end the conservatorship.

4. If Sam really loved her and it got to the point that her life was in danger, he would be freaking out. His acting isn't that much better than Jamie-Lynn's so that would be sort of apparent at the point at which he said he was fine.

It's embarrassing how desperately you try to find reasons that Sam isn't malicious. It's glaringly obvious. Anyone with just an ounce of common sense can see that.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think they want to approve who she dates, that's the other thing About stan culture,  is the idea of owning them..

And approving things to their liking..

It's like gate keeping Britney spears especially day one fans, a TV reporter said when I went to the throwback night at the club i saw kids 18, I'm in my mid 30s, dancing to Britney and I'm like, are you even allowed to be a fan of Britney spears. Cos you weren't there to experience it like I was when she started.  

It's those people to protective of her. 

No, it's more being concerned for her because she has already been destroyed by people and we don't want more users and abusers to destroy her even further. If it's someone who cares about her, then that would be amazing. Sam isn't that person, though. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Lmao, so one random boyfriend has more power than her dad/conservator over her person/health and finances, along with a team backing him. Yeah Sam could’ve gotten REALLY far in trying to do something….delusional :clownery_makeup_meme::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

NYT revealed that Britney was desperately looking for help when she was imprisoned in the facility, like asking friend to contact lawyers, asking a lawyer to pretend to be a plumber.

And Sam is not some poor bf without any connections, he is besties with a pretty big people in Hollyweird. Like Bobby Campbell, whose husband is a lawyer. If not Bobby, then he was also really close to Safai brothers who in turn were very closely related to Mohammed Hadid, the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. 

He also has connections in the Ventura police. Here is the thread:

So Sam had the means to at least try to fight for Britney's rights, but he preferred to stay idle and even cover for Team Con. And after listening/reading what B experienced in that facility, I will never buy that it was B's wish for Sam not to do anything. + in 2020 Sam, through Maxi, was pushing a very dangerous narrative that Britney did not want to get rid of Cship, but only wanted to remove her father. And do not forget that Team Con installed a wiretap and listened to B's private conversations, including those with Sam. And since he was not removed from her life, it means that even in private conversations between them, he did not do anything that could have alerted Team Con.

Btw, here is a good thread on Sam's behavior while Britney was in the facility:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block