Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Nope. Watch the TMZ video with Sam again. He never denies she had a manic episode. I know there was no manic episode. 

That wasn't a question. There was no manic episode. Why would he deny something that didnt happen, that adds fuel to the fire. 

As I've said, Britney has told you multiple times, Sam has said it multiple times, and so have the restaurant staff.

At this point, you very clearly display a lack of logical thinking and analysis.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The "evidence" you refer to is opinion, not fact, and at that, can be clearly disproven which happens several times in every thread you post in.

It's fact and I have yet to hear anyone give convincing counter-arguments or proof to the contrary. It's always the same. It's just ignored and once again I hear the same things you are parroting now. 

How do you explain Sam entering Britney's life when everything around her was controlled to the tiniest detail? How do you explain him saying everything was fine when they were trying to kill her in the facility? How do you explain Britney not knowing vital information about Team Con, such as the fact that her dancers were not allowed to see her? How do you explain her finding out about FreeBritney by watching TV? How do you explain Sam doing staged interviews with rehearsed answers multiple times with TMZ?

I still haven't heard a single convincing explanation other than that he is complicit. Those are just a few issues.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

There is no such thing as a 40-year-old twink. I am actually a hairy bodybuilder with a long beard. 1.84 and 116kg. So I couldn't be further from a twink. Lol.

what you mean by “long beard”? I mean how long? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Edited by s&m
  • Haha 7
14 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The "evidence" you refer to is opinion, not fact, and at that, can be clearly disproven which happens several times in every thread you post in.

So why have you never disproven anything? Which part of the points I have made are opinions? It's a fact Sam entered Britney's life when everything was controlled. It's a fact he said she was fine when she was in the facility. It's a fact he made staged interviews with TMZ. All facts you still haven't been able to explain.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That wasn't a question. There was no manic episode. Why would he deny something that didnt happen, that adds fuel to the fire. 

As I've said, Britney has told you multiple times, Sam has said it multiple times, and so have the restaurant staff.

At this point, you very clearly display a lack of logical thinking and analysis.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Go look at the TMZ story again. Then look at the staged Sam interview. I will make it very simple for you:

1. The TMZ story claims Britney had a manic episode and Sam stormed off.

2. TMZ had a staged interview with Sam where he claims he didn't storm off. He doesn't say anything about Britney not having a manic episode.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

He intentionally set up an interview with TMZ to clear his name but not hers.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

How? This only shows even further how Sam is playing both sides. On the one hand, he is in a video with Britney making fun of TMZ. On the other hand, he has staged two badly acted videos with them with rehearsed answers that he doesn't control Britney and that he didn't storm off, making no mention of her "manic episode". He is totally fake. 

don’t create negativity in a positive thread :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 4

If some people out there think Britney is crazy, that she acts weird manic or wtvr, it’s clear that they just don’t know her, in a sense.
Not saying that we do know her, but we’ve seen her be goofy and silly and wonderfully weird like this for years. It’s nothing new or alarming.

Britney is an incredibly famous woman and I’m sure that puts her under tons of stress and pressures, and this is how she lets the steam out. It’s pretty normal as what anybody else would do. Love you Britney  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I could listen to Britney talk in a British accent all day. Garbage TMZ thinking we are living in 2007. She has her voice now. 

She could also have a manic attack, and why is this a problem in a first place? It's a miracle she's alive after forced to use incredibly dangerous *****. For sure her nerve system affected. Even if she was having a manic attack, her family should have been blamed instead of making fun of Britney. because they destroyed Britney's health.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, chlorella said:

are you hotter than Sam?

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Well there is no answer to that question because everyone has different taste. For MANY, Sam is physical perfection. In my opinion, he is too smooth. I prefer men with a beard, body hair and a little more body fat. He looks too groomed. But for others he is perfection. I mean, I absolutely would not say no to a man who looks like him but I sleep with men I find way more attractive regularly. What do you think of Sam? Haha.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Go look at the TMZ story again. Then look at the staged Sam interview. I will make it very simple for you:

1. The TMZ story claims Britney had a manic episode and Sam stormed off.

2. TMZ had a staged interview with Sam where he claims he didn't storm off. He doesn't say anything about Britney not having a manic episode.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

He intentionally set up an interview with TMZ to clear his name but not hers.

1. The article was sensationalised for a reaction.

2. Sam spoke about the part that referred to him, after Britney posted about the part that referred to her. If Sam spoke for Britney, you'd claim there was an issue there.

3. He uses the Same platform to get the message out; thats not suspicious, it's literally just playing the game.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block