Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney said everything was okay at that time also. You do remember that, don't you? 

If someone else had full autonomy and control over accessing your partner, and they went through a huge traumatic event, you wouldn't blast it to the world.

To dislike Sam for that and ignore Britney's own words, both then and on June 23rd, is selective, at best.

Please show me where she said things were OK. She had no access to her IG when she was in the facility. How could she possibly say things were OK?

Everything else goes out of the door when your loved one's life is in danger. There is no convincing argument as to why he would not go to the media at that point.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Well there is no answer to that question because everyone has different taste. For MANY, Sam is physical perfection. In my opinion, he is too smooth. I prefer men with a beard, body hair and a little more body fat. He looks too groomed. But for others he is perfection. I mean, I absolutely would not say no to a man who looks like him but I sleep with men I find way more attractive regularly. What do you think of Sam? Haha.

Fully agree with you on this assessment 👍 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

1. The article was sensationalised for a reaction.

2. Sam spoke about the part that referred to him, after Britney posted about the part that referred to her. If Sam spoke for Britney, you'd claim there was an issue there.

3. He uses the Same platform to get the message out; thats not suspicious, it's literally just playing the game.

Sam always speaks on behalf of Britney, so that destroys that argument. 

He didn't just go to the same platform. He contacted them, set up a fake pap interview, and rehearsed an answer to a planned question. This is also the second time he has done this, also to clear his name. Why would he not use this "same platform" tactic to get the same message out about Britney then, if IG is not a smart way of doing it? Again, he always speaks about Britney on her behalf so that argument doesn't work.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

This is so freaking adorable, I love that he entertains her goofy child like side. As someone who is very childlike and constantly gets called weird for it I appreciate when people can laugh at themselves.

Some of yall should be writers it's a talent with how many ways you can spin and come up with a story. I guess I just wonder like what would be enough for yall to be like okay I trust that she is okay?

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block