Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Please show me where she said things were OK. She had no access to her IG when she was in the facility. How could she possibly say things were OK?

Everything else goes out of the door when your loved one's life is in danger. There is no convincing argument as to why he would not go to the media at that point.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme:

Bet you feel pretty dumb right about now.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Sam always speaks on behalf of Britney, so that destroys that argument. 

He didn't just go to the same platform. He contacted them, set up a fake pap interview, and rehearsed an answer to a planned question. This is also the second time he has done this, also to clear his name. Why would he not use this "same platform" tactic to get the same message out about Britney then, if IG is not a smart way of doing it? Again, he always speaks about Britney on her behalf so that argument doesn't work.

Lol just give it up, we’re all laughing at you :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme:

Bet you feel pretty dumb right about now.

Sorry, confused this reply with another message. I remember this video. Was this before or after the stay in the facility? It wasn't from her actual stay in the facility, that's for sure. Britney also had a totally different incentive from everyone else. She was terrified of her kids being taken away. That was her carrot. Sam had nothing to lose and everything to gain by going public about it.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Sorry, confused this reply with another message. I remember this video. Was this before or after the stay in the facility? It wasn't from her actual stay in the facility, that's for sure. Britney also had a totally different incentive from everyone else. She was terrified of her kids being taken away. That was her carrot. Sam had nothing to lose and everything to gain by going public about it.

It was either during or after I can’t remember, but she still said it. They both had something to lose actually.

53 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Actually, this video was taken literally during the time she was in the facility.

And Sam didn't have to go to the press, but he could have become an interested party in B's case, since he had a legal basis for this, having been her boyfriend for a long time by that time, and really fight for Britney... he could have petitioned for her to be immediately released from the facility as she was there against her will, he even could have petitioned for termination of Cship! And the press would have picked it up and started writing about it.

And Sam had enough serious connections to actually get a great lawyer, but he never used them and it says a lot!

Also in this video, it was clear that Britney was under a lot of stress, which could not be said about videos with Sam at that time, and as we know, he is not a very good actor, to put it mildly.

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

You must be the only one laughing at me then babe because everyone is laughing at you and your clownery :clownery_makeup_meme:

41 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

It was either during or after I can’t remember, but she still said it. They both had something to lose actually.

In any case, all it shows is that Britney was trying to hide what was going on from the world. We already knew that and why. Her motivation was her boys. She said when they broke contact with her that she had no purpose any more. Sam, on the other hand, only had the risk of being cut off from Britney. But given the choices, what should he have chosen... to risk being cut off from Britney and save her life or to not piss off Team Con and risk her dying? You see... Britney had the most important thing in her life to lose, and if Sam's motivation was to keep Britney, then he SHOULD have gone to the press straight away. There is simply no way of excusing him.

And sure, there are quite a few users here laughing at me but there are also quite a few intelligent people here.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
32 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Actually, this video was taken literally during the time she was in the facility.

And Sam didn't have to go to the press, but he could have become an interested party in B's case, since he had a legal basis for this, having been her boyfriend for a long time by that time, and really fight for Britney... he could have petitioned for her to be immediately released from the facility as she was there against her will, he even could have petitioned for termination of Cship! And the press would have picked it up and started writing about it.

And Sam had enough serious connections to actually get a great lawyer, but he never used them and it says a lot!

Also in this video, it was clear that Britney was under a lot of stress, which could not be said about videos with Sam at that time, and as we know, he is not a very good actor, to put it mildly.

Very good points. 👏

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

The accent is it for me. If someone wants to set the record straight, why do it in such an odd way? This is a grown mother. Everything is just so off. 

I MEAN, CAN YOU IMAGINE THINKING LIKE THIS? Britney is not allowed to have a personality now. 

It just makes sad for the person posting. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block