Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

NYT revealed that Britney was desperately looking for help when she was imprisoned in the facility, like asking friend to contact lawyers, asking a lawyer to pretend to be a plumber.

And Sam is not some poor bf without any connections, he is besties with a pretty big people in Hollyweird. Like Bobby Campbell, whose husband is a lawyer. If not Bobby, then he was also really close to Safai brothers who in turn were very closely related to Mohammed Hadid, the father of Gigi and Bella Hadid. 

He also has connections in the Ventura police. Here is the thread:

So Sam had the means to at least try to fight for Britney's rights, but he preferred to stay idle and even cover for Team Con. And after listening/reading what B experienced in that facility, I will never buy that it was B's wish for Sam not to do anything. + in 2020 Sam, through Maxi, was pushing a very dangerous narrative that Britney did not want to get rid of Cship, but only wanted to remove her father. And do not forget that Team Con installed a wiretap and listened to B's private conversations, including those with Sam. And since he was not removed from her life, it means that even in private conversations between them, he did not do anything that could have alerted Team Con.

Btw, here is a good thread on Sam's behavior while Britney was in the facility:

Comments, @BlackoutITZ? 😂😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Now THAT was a lame comeback.

It wasn't a "comeback" though. It was a statement. Everybody in this thread thinks you're an embarrassing mess. You didn't say anything for me to give a comeback to. You probably thought you did though.

11 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Comments, @BlackoutITZ? 😂😂😂😂

These points are all very weak and desperate. So there was a man at their wedding who works for the police, and that somehow means that Sam is corrupt and is working against Britney? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: If that's the type of stuff you are using to try and make your argument, no wonder everybody thinks you are a delusional clown.

Nothing that you are posting with that Twitter thread has any actual evidence of anything. At all lmao. It's all questions like "WHY didn't Sam do this?" or "WHY didn't Sam do that?"... but no actual evidence of anything. "Sam is friends with Bobby Campbell so therefore he must be a Team Con plant!" honestly it's so laughable and it's people like you that give so many Britney fans online their reputation of being delusional and obsessed.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You are so naive. 

1. Sam OFTEN disrespects Britney's privacy. Yes, he says he doesn't. But actions and words are two different things. A great example that comes to mind is when he put her on live without asking her first, and then claimed he never puts her on live without asking her first.

2. Yes, every single person around her was controlled to the most meticulous degree possible. I don't think you understand how controlled her life was.

3. There are a ****load of other things Sam could have done to help her, such as petition to end the conservatorship.

4. If Sam really loved her and it got to the point that her life was in danger, he would be freaking out. His acting isn't that much better than Jamie-Lynn's so that would be sort of apparent at the point at which he said he was fine.

It's embarrassing how desperately you try to find reasons that Sam isn't malicious. It's glaringly obvious. Anyone with just an ounce of common sense can see that.

1. He went live and asked her if she wanted to appear and she said no, so he didn’t show her. The only reason he did it was because of BAnon fans like you constantly blowing up the comment section with “where is Britney” “go live with Britney” “why doesn’t Britney go live” and because of him doing that you all got your answer straight from her why she doesn’t go live.

2. You underestimate just how much I understand. I’ve said it before it was so controlled that the people around her were controlled as well, including Sam.

3. And as I’ve said to someone else, how far would he have gotten? Her dad was self proclaimed “Thee Britney Spears”, he had all the power. We all know from David Lucado and others just what Team Con was capable of if anyone tried to interfere with their master plan. There was no public or even fan pressure at that moment. The whistle blower hadn’t even left that voicemail yet. So please enlighten me how far he would’ve gotten to try anything, I’m all ears.

4. Again, my answer to number 3 applies to this, what good would that have done? If he made a stink about it, then it’d be bye bye Sam, and then Britney would be truly alone and they would’ve gotten away with it because they would’ve preyed on her loneliness and heartbreak. Don’t sit there and tell me that they wouldn’t because then I gotta say that then it’s you that doesn’t understand just how much power they had.

It’s more embarrassing how delusional you are and that you only have what? 1-2 people that agree with you? Everyone is laughing at you in every thread you comment on with your outrageous **** that you spew out of your mouth. Anyone with a brain can see past your clownery and see that this wasn’t all so simple.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

1. He went live and asked her if she wanted to appear and she said no, so he didn’t show her. The only reason he did it was because of BAnon fans like you constantly blowing up the comment section with “where is Britney” “go live with Britney” “why doesn’t Britney go live” and because of him doing that you all got your answer straight from her why she doesn’t go live.

2. You underestimate just how much I understand. I’ve said it before it was so controlled that the people around her were controlled as well, including Sam.

3. And as I’ve said to someone else, how far would he have gotten? Her dad was self proclaimed “Thee Britney Spears”, he had all the power. We all know from David Lucado and others just what Team Con was capable of if anyone tried to interfere with their master plan. There was no public or even fan pressure at that moment. The whistle blower hadn’t even left that voicemail yet. So please enlighten me how far he would’ve gotten to try anything, I’m all ears.

4. Again, my answer to number 3 applies to this, what good would that have done? If he made a stink about it, then it’d be bye bye Sam, and then Britney would be truly alone and they would’ve gotten away with it because they would’ve preyed on her loneliness and heartbreak. Don’t sit there and tell me that they wouldn’t because then I gotta say that then it’s you that doesn’t understand just how much power they had.

It’s more embarrassing how delusional you are and that you only have what? 1-2 people that agree with you? Everyone is laughing at you in every thread you comment on with your outrageous **** that you spew out of your mouth. Anyone with a brain can see past your clownery and see that this wasn’t all so simple.

1. He went live before asking her. Don't try to twist it into something it's not. He only stopped the live when she said she didn't want to.

2. Exactly. That's my point. Sam entered her life despite that level of control. Why do you think they would just let a random model enter her life? You can't be very intelligent.

3. What Jamie called himself doesn't matter. Britney has herself said he wasn't even smart enough to think of the conservatorship. There were a lot of people pulling strings but this doesn't change the fact that Sam easily could have gone to the press. What would they do? Kill him? Once he had spoken about them? Again, you are making a clown of yourself.

There are plenty of other intelligent people here who agree with me. Sure, the majority here are probably clowns like you. But if you went to N*zi Germany, most people would agree with you that Jews should be exterminated. A majority doesn't necessarily mean a right. So take a seat, clown.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

1. He went live before asking her. Don't try to twist it into something it's not. He only stopped the live when she said she didn't want to.

2. Exactly. That's my point. Sam entered her life despite that level of control. Why do you think they would just let a random model enter her life? You can't be very intelligent.

3. What Jamie called himself doesn't matter. Britney has herself said he wasn't even smart enough to think of the conservatorship. There were a lot of people pulling strings but this doesn't change the fact that Sam easily could have gone to the press. What would they do? Kill him? Once he had spoken about them? Again, you are making a clown of yourself.

There are plenty of other intelligent people here who agree with me. Sure, the majority here are probably clowns like you. But if you went to N*zi Germany, most people would agree with you that Jews should be exterminated. A majority doesn't necessarily mean a right. So take a seat, clown.

1. LMFAO you just made yourself look like the biggest clown ever :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. I said he went live and asked her if she wanted to appear and she said no and pretty much told y’all that she doesn’t owe you guys anything. Learn to ******* read! I know it’s hard with your delusion vision, but try.

2. Not everyone that entered her life during the Con had ill intentions. Some of them are victims as well in the **** Team Con pulled, not as much as what was done to Britney, but still victims nonetheless.

3. Omfg you’re so ******* delusional. It does matter because he was boss, he called the shots. He had a full team of professionals backing him up along with the California court system. Why do you think he got away with it for as long as he did.

Lmfao now you’re comparing me to Hit**r and **** Germany, nice! You’re the clown who should be taking a seat before you embarrass yourself anymore today and in the future.

judge judy laughing GIF

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

1. LMFAO you just made yourself look like the biggest clown ever :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. I said he went live and asked her if she wanted to appear and she said no and pretty much told y’all that she doesn’t owe you guys anything.

2. Not everyone that entered her life during the Con had ill intentions. Some of them are victims as well in the **** Team Con pulled, not as much as what was done to Britney, but still victims nonetheless.

3. Omfg you’re so ******* delusional. It does matter because he was boss, he called the shots. He had a full team of professionals backing him up along with the California court system. Why do you think he got away with it for as long as he did.

Lmfao now you’re comparing me to Hit**r and **** Germany, nice! You’re the clown who should be taking a seat before you embarrass yourself anymore today and in the future.

judge judy laughing GIF

Why did you add words to point 1 of my quote? 😂

I give up on you. It's like arguing with a wall. You can't knock sense into someone who totally lacks it, I guess.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Why did you add words to point 1 of my quote? 😂

I give up on you. It's like arguing with a wall. You can't knock sense into someone who totally lacks it, I guess.

I fixed it. It accidentally got added to your statement when I was adding it to mine. Trust me I’m not giving you the opportunity to look smart when you’re not.

Yeah I can say the same thing about you. Now you can go clean the clown makeup off your face till next time you speak. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I fixed it. It accidentally got added to your statement when I was adding it to mine. Trust me I’m not giving you the opportunity to look smart when you’re not.

Yeah I can say the same thing about you. Now you can go clean the clown makeup off your face till next time you speak. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Honey, I don't think you could make anything look smart. The best chance you have at that is being quiet. You know what they say, "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". Now you can pack your bags and go back to Alabama.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Honey, I don't think you could make anything look smart. The best chance you have at that is being quiet. You know what they say, "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". Now you can pack your bags and go back to Alabama.

Lmao I don’t live in nor am I from Alabama :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: why don’t you take your own advice before you make whatever image you have left worse.

• Like 1

No, but you definitely belong there. I guess you didn't get the joke. I am not surprised.

How do I seem like I belong there in Alabama? Please explain I’m DYING to read your delusional explanation :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Also, what happened to not responding to me anymore because it’s like “talking to a brick wall”?

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

How do I seem like I belong there in Alabama? Please explain I’m DYING to read your delusional explanation :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Also, what happened to not responding to me anymore because it’s like “talking to a brick wall”?

You know Alabama is famous for uneducated hillbillies? Guess not.

I meant there is no point in having a logical argument with you because you aren't capable of that. Telling you that you are a hick is a different story.

• Haha 1

You know Alabama is famous for uneducated hillbillies? Guess not.

I meant there is no point in having a logical argument with you because you aren't capable of that. Telling you that you are a hick is a different story.

I thought Alabama was famous for sleeping with cousins? But ok.

Lol funny for you to assume I’m an uneducated hillbilly hick when

1. You don’t know me

2. You have never met me

3. Don’t even know what I look like

I’m not going to describe myself like how you did viking boy, but anyways the logic that’s escaping is all coming from your side my dear, I’m the one that’s thinking rationally and logically, idk what to call your thinking….brain dead? Who knows.

Don’t respond if you’re just gonna keep repeating the same bs over and over again, you’re starting to bore me….🥱

Bored Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I thought Alabama was famous for sleeping with cousins? But ok.

Lol funny for you to assume I’m an uneducated hillbilly hick when

1. You don’t know me

2. You have never met me

3. Don’t even know what I look like

I’m not going to describe myself like how you did viking boy, but anyways the logic that’s escaping is all coming from your side my dear, I’m the one that’s thinking rationally and logically, idk what to call your thinking….brain dead? Who knows.

Don’t respond if you’re just gonna keep repeating the same bs over and over again, you’re starting to bore me….🥱

Bored Season 4 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Alabama is famous for incest too.

I wasn't referring to that or your looks. I was referring to your clearly low IQ. I don't need to know you. Your posts make that very obvious. Thank you, next.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block