Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There was no manic episode. Britney, Sam and the restaurant staff have said it. You are, as per usual, factually deficient and wrong.

Nope. Watch the TMZ video with Sam again. He never denies she had a manic episode. I know there was no manic episode.Β 

• Haha 2

what i love in videos like this, is its obvious she loves to play with people. she was a master at creating controversy for years and I think she loves to do it now especially. Β 
Β 

Honestly it’s perfect promo for her book. She’s literally just going on trips and to restaurants , or dancing in her house, and sending the media into a frenzy.

#iconic

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Yet some people don't get itΒ :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Everybody knows that's what they are saying. The issue is that Sam also has TMZ on speed dial and arranges staged interviews with rehearsed questions and answers. Why is TMZ trashing Britney but also working with Sam? Think outside of the box.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block