Britney addresses TMZ video on Sam's IG story

57 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Recycling the same GIFs the same way you recycle the same illogical bull in the threads. 😂

Because what else is there to respond to the same recycled illogical bull you post in threads? It’s all the same “Grrrr Sam is a meanie face! He’s not good enough for Britney! He said all was well during her facility stay! He’s got TMZ on speed dial even though I don’t look at his phone or seen his phone records! He’s supporting the enemy! Britney didn’t approve this even though I don’t live with her or personally know her to make that judgement grrrrr!”

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Because what else is there to respond to the same recycled illogical bull you post in threads? It’s all the same “Grrrr Sam is a meanie face! He’s not good enough for Britney! He said all was well during her facility stay! He’s got TMZ on speed dial even though I don’t look at his phone or seen his phone records! He’s supporting the enemy! Britney didn’t approve this even though I don’t live with her or personally know her to make that judgement grrrrr!”

I mean, you have yet to make a convincing argument against any of that. But if that's all you have taken from it, then you haven't been paying attention... which doesn't surprise me.

1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

I mean, you have yet to make a convincing argument against any of that. But if that's all you have taken from it, then you haven't been paying attention... which doesn't surprise me.

Oh I have been paying attention to a lot of the garbage that’s spewed out about Sam on here and his relationship with Britney that has ZERO evidence to back it up. You just keep repeating the same things over and over again like a broken record. Obviously you’re not changing your stance and neither am I, but don’t expect me not to call out the bs you BAnon Sam haters spread on here. It’s ridiculous and you guys say the same things in every thread, I’ve seen it. It’s getting really tiresome.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout SZN said:

Oh I have been paying attention to a lot of the garbage that’s spewed out about Sam on here and his relationship with Britney that has ZERO evidence to back it up. You just keep repeating the same things over and over again like a broken record. Obviously you’re not changing your stance and neither am I, but don’t expect me not to call out the bs you BAnon Sam haters spread on here. It’s ridiculous and you guys say the same things in every thread, I’ve seen it. It’s getting really tiresome.

Yeah, it's getting very tiresome. I still haven't heard any convincing counter-arguments to the evidence. The term Banon is ridiculous also because we already all know there was a conspiracy against Britney (Team Con). You need a reality check.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, it's getting very tiresome. I still haven't heard any convincing counter-arguments to the evidence. The term Banon is ridiculous also because we already all know there was a conspiracy against Britney (Team Con). You need a reality check.

Your delusional **** isn’t a convincing argument either, and no BAnon isn’t ridiculous because your theories are borderline line crazy, y’all got proven wrong that Britney is locked away in a facility like we all told you people that she wasn’t and everything was fine. Obviously your theories aren’t credible.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Because logically these Karen's will talk trash about TMZ and drag them to hell, but all of a sudden if Sam talks to them over, and over and over again and is complicit with TMZ's dragging of Britney "all is well".

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Your delusional **** isn’t a convincing argument either, and no BAnon isn’t ridiculous because your theories are borderline line crazy, y’all got proven wrong that Britney is locked away in a facility like we all told you people that she wasn’t and everything was fine. Obviously your theories aren’t credible.

I never said she was locked away in a facility. I said it's a possibility. What I have always maintained, though, is that Sam is not on her side and doesn't have genuine and good motives. All of the evidence points to that and to those claims, you haven't provided any convincing counter-arguments. You are truly delusional. Well, within a few years maximum, you will see that you were wrong and we can have a chat about it here. ;)

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Because logically these Karen's will talk trash about TMZ and drag them to hell, but all of a sudden if Sam talks to them over, and over and over again and is complicit with TMZ's dragging of Britney "all is well".

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Exactly. 🙏🙏🙏 These Sam-defenders are truly delusional clowns.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I never said she was locked away in a facility. I said it's a possibility. What I have always maintained, though, is that Sam is not on her side and doesn't have genuine and good motives. All of the evidence points to that and to those claims, you haven't provided any convincing counter-arguments. You are truly delusional. Well, within a few years maximum, you will see that you were wrong and we can have a chat about it here. ;)

Ok well where’s your proof then?

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I’m waiting………

I want phone records, statements, etc.

Edited by Blackout SZN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block