🚨 Beyonce asked Britney to appear in a music video together

1 hour ago, Matou said:

Someone want to use someone :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Sure!

Beyonce, a woman who has one of the albums of the year, two top10 hits in the last year, one that was #1 and the other that is on top10 right now (with no videos or performances btw) wants to use Britney, whom the latest two albums were a commercial failure.

• Love 3

Beyonce's album successful af without any visual or real promotion. She just dropped and disappeared yet she got another number 1 Billboard hit. She will win many Grammys with that album for sure. Let's stop being delusional. She doesn't really need Britney or any other singer for clout. Her name alone is enough thesedays. In fact it could have been more beneficial to our girl Britney.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

If this is true, huge missed opportunity

Imagine an additional verse for Break My Soul and a video together. It would be amazing! I am knocking my head on the wall right now!

But at least we know Beyoncé supports and appreciate Britney and that the doors are still open for that to happen in the future. Beyoncé must understood her situation at this moment.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block