🚨 Beyonce asked Britney to appear in a music video together

🌹🐝 Queen B's unite! Beyonce asked Britney to appear in a new music video together, but the collaboration fell through the cracks, multiple sources tell Page Six

It's unclear why the iconic plans didn't come to fruition. However, Britney has stated on multiple occasions she is taking a break from the industry. Then again... Britney recently collaborated with Elton John on "Hold Me Closer," so there's still a glimmer of hope Britney and Beyonce can reunite? Plus, in recent months, Britney has soundtracked a multitude of her at-home dancing videos to Beyonce tracks. 

"I danced all day yesterday to Beyoncé!!!!," Britney wrote on social media in 2021. "Project Rose was inspired by her 🌹!!!"

Would YOU like to see Britney and Beyonce join forces? Sound off in the comments.

📷: @originalfantasydesigns

#britneyspears #beyonce #renaissance

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I truly wonder if anything makes its way toward Britney herself because other people intervene.

Um, if Britney was still surrounded by her dad, Larry and Lou then I’d likely agree. But, now? No. If someone reaches out to her or team asking to collaborate then I’m sure she’s more than aware. :elton:

• Like 4

Britney always admired Beyonce. If it's true I don't understand why she refused. Because it just an appearance anyway. Maybe her self esteem issues or something wrong with timing. Can you imagine the collapse if they do actual collaboration. I think Break my soul and cuff it very suitable for Britney's vocals. But of course we can just dream.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block