🚨 Beyonce asked Britney to appear in a music video together

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Kinda like how britney did to the main songwriter of everytime? How britney cussed ha out and refused to give her main credit? Mmmmmhmmmm...

Although I won't say Britney is a saint, but she give better credit to songwriter than Beyonce. Almost every Beyonce's album is plagued with some songwriting dispute, with the latest using Kelis track (I know, legal wise Kelis is on the fault. But being a legacy act and just losing a husband, I thought Beyonce would know better and invite her to the track personally. I mean didn't Beyonce herself claim she worth 1 billion? What's wrong with throwing couple of grand down Kelis' way?).

Britney's songwriting dispute is like 20 years ago, and she has so many respect from fellow songwriters, not as a "goddess", but as a respected co-worker in the industry.

4 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Although I won't say Britney is a saint, but she give better credit to songwriter than Beyonce. Almost every Beyonce's album is plagued with some songwriting dispute, with the latest using Kelis track (I know, legal wise Kelis is on the fault. But being a legacy act and just losing a husband, I thought Beyonce would know better and invite her to the track personally. I mean didn't Beyonce herself claim she worth 1 billion? What's wrong with throwing couple of grand down Kelis' way?).

Britney's songwriting dispute is like 20 years ago, and she has so many respect from fellow songwriters, not as a "goddess", but as a respected co-worker in the industry.

Britney has a whole entire album that she didnt sing on and stole writing credits 

milli vanilli fraud GIF

• Love 3

The rumour involves an appearance of some sort, not a collaboration, which would be cool given Beyonce’s homage to the LGBT community with Renaissance. She already involved Madonna so making Britney a part of the project makes sense to me. 

However, I can’t see this happening soon as an appearance would mean Britney would have to be all glammed up and ready for some video shoot which, as she says, is still a trigger and not ready for. 

A collab may be possible if it doesn’t involve any video shoots but I have absolutely no idea how Beyonce and Britney would sound on a track together in 2023, they are just really different music- and image-wise.

Open to the idea as Bey has some surprises coming up soon so let’s wait and see. 

On 1/11/2023 at 3:51 AM, Joel Santos said:

Beyoncé has two hits, an acclaimed album, tipped to win several Grammys, including the most important of the night, is about to start a stadium tour and currently has a song in the top 10 of Billboard without a video or performance. Do you really think she needs to use a person who is currently only in the news for posting ***** of dubious quality or attacking random people? Britney's publicity is negative, and nobody wants to delve into her drama. Wake up, it's not 2004 anymore.

OMG I just realized we’ve been dealing with this kind of negative drama for 19 years :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Beyoncé wanted to do more than just sing together and Britney didn’t want to do a video/performance if it was included in the single release. I am always here for this tho. Britney fans acting like this isn’t one of the biggest and best things that could happen to her career in decades are delusional. She’d finally be collaborating with ppl of her stature. 

• Like 1

The reason Britney said yes to ELton john was because it was a duet, she got to have a say, and she could decide which version they wanted, and she had some input.

I will bet its the opposite with Beyonce. Beyonce may mean well, and be all sweet about it, but I get it from britneys perspective. Britney is not a token, and not a "look, Ive got britney in this video which is going to be edited so hard in the editing room".

Beyonce and current Britney? Nah. I’ll pass. Beyonce is a perfectionist. As Britney was before 2004. Most of her albums after in the zone either forced or not in the same league as Beyonce’s. This is another “ old britney is coming back shenanigan” . That girl is gone. The current mother of two with twirling for art aspect would not be resulted as expected.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Beyonce and current Britney? Nah. I’ll pass. Beyonce is a perfectionist. As Britney was before 2004. Most of her albums after in the zone either forced or not in the same league as Beyonce’s. This is another “ old britney is coming back shenanigan” . That girl is gone. The current mother of two with twirling for art aspect would not be resulted as expected.

Lol honestly it isn’t far fetched. Britney herself confirmed “old” Britney never left. They just sucked the passion out. She agreed with her fans concern and said Vegas sucked, cuz she got nothing out of it. We can’t judge until she’s truly passionate about something. And she always delivered in videos. It was live that was the problem. I understand her not wanting to perform live cuz Beyoncé would go hard asf and she better keep up. But funny thing is there’s few moments primeney reappeared during conservatorship. Vegas sucked but she sure made the most of the show the night bey and Jay came. She danced good in front of bey, jlo, and Paula when they were in attendance lol Britney is a trip…also when that horrible “walk it like I talk it” mess was gettin her dragged for not bein able to dance…she did “all nite”…if she can still dance as good as she did in the “all nite” rehearsal 2018. I’d be here for the video/song..she needs therapy before a performance tho. She has to own that stage. 

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block