🚨 Beyonce asked Britney to appear in a music video together

56 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She should have. Who better to be protected from than from Queen Royalty herself. You know Beyonce wouldn't let any of the con bullish happen under her reign. 

And won’t! I kept praying (pre-FreeNey) for Beyoncé to catch Brit backstage at one of the awards shows, grab her by the arm and sincerely ask her “you SURE you don’t want my help?”

• Love 2

Brit already declined the invitation to wear Versace at the Met Gala, declined the invitation to the Versace fashion show, lost the chance to put her wedding pictures on the cover of Vogue

She prefers to flood her instagram with cheap nude pics spreading her *** while wearing weeks old makeup and be on healines for dragging other celebrities that never done anything to her

That's her decision. She choose to be a sub celebrities that looks like a cheap ********. I suspect she thinks she will hurt team c-ship by acting in this self-destructive way. But that's exactly what they want. She should learn that success is the best form of revenge.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

Brit already declined the invitation to wear Versace at the Met Gala, declined the invitation to the Versace fashion show, lost the chance to put her wedding pictures on the cover of Vogue

She prefers to flood her instagram with cheap nude pics spreading her *** while wearing weeks old makeup and be on healines for dragging other celebrities that never done anything to her

That's her decision. She choose to be a sub celebrities that looks like a cheap ********. I suspect she thinks she will hurt team c-ship by acting in this self-destructive way. But that's exactly what they want. She should learn that success is the best form of revenge.

In this case, FREEDOM is the best form of revenge. She's free, they worked her to death. She's done. 

• Love 4

What's with all the hate? Let's face it Beyonce is talented and they support each other, they haven't really worked together and Beyonce doesn't know Britney's state like we do. Is it that bad that she asked her to collab in a video? Everyone uses everyone it's strategic. So what Britney hasn't had commercial success, so what if Beyonce uses others for clout. It's business and Britney made her choice and Beyonce respected that. Everything is fine and there is no reason for any of us to be mean to anyone. I think it would have been awesome cuz Beyonce is a perfectionist and I Britney is perfect 😘. When the time comes and Britney decides to work again, and still if Beyonce wants to work together, I say why not. It wouldn't be a complete loss. I doubt it's real cuz so many rumors with no proof pops up these days, but let's not debate on who's better or whose loss it is and stuff. (It's quite meaningless.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

What's with all the hate? Let's face it Beyonce is talented and they support each other, they haven't really worked together and Beyonce doesn't know Britney's state like we do. Is it that bad that she asked her to collab in a video? Everyone uses everyone it's strategic. So what Britney hasn't had commercial success, so what if Beyonce uses others for clout. It's business and Britney made her choice and Beyonce respected that. Everything is fine and there is no reason for any of us to be mean to anyone. I think it would have been awesome cuz Beyonce is a perfectionist and I Britney is perfect 😘. When the time comes and Britney decides to work again, and still if Beyonce wants to work together, I say why not. It wouldn't be a complete loss. I doubt it's real cuz so many rumors with no proof pops up these days, but let's not debate on who's better or whose loss it is and stuff. (It's quite meaningless.)

lots of people on this forum are really threated by Beyoncé for whatever reason. at this moment in time it would be Beyoncé giving Britney "clout" if you wanna live in reality. LOL :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Kevney
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block