That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

1 minute ago, Bo da toe said:

Ew what a narcissistic little troll. Trying to make anyone here feel bad for you or think any of us are dumb enough to actually do that(don’t prove me wrong besties)? Gross.

And to address your earlier comment, yes I’d rather see the same 10 people and have it be a fun place than have phony *****es like you in here.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

PS @Jordan Miller can just anyone make an account? You should have to pass a quiz or something. I’m sick of these trolls who actually don’t give a solitary **** about Britney.

Godspeed

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I don't care, I'm saying what I have to say in a respectful manner, i'm a 27 year old man I don't live in the Mean Girls school universe. If I see bullying going around, I'm gonna speak about it, no matter who it is. This is bullying. It's my opinion Banana boy, I can have it.

Sometimes is better to shut (your) mouth and thinking before you say anything. 

gretchen-angry.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Ew what a narcissistic little troll. Trying to make anyone here feel bad for you or think any of us are dumb enough to actually do that(don’t prove me wrong besties)? Gross.

And to address your earlier comment, yes I’d rather see the same 10 people and have it be a fun place than have phony *****es like you in here.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

PS @Jordan Miller can just anyone make an account? You should have to pass a quiz or something. I’m sick of these trolls who actually don’t give a solitary **** about Britney.

Are you ok?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ivosoares said:

I don't care, I'm saying what I have to say in a respectful manner, i'm a 27 year old man I don't live in the Mean Girls school universe. If I see bullying going around, I'm gonna speak about it, no matter who it is. This is bullying. It's my opinion Banana boy, I can have it.

Yet she and her legion of banon followers are also bullying, make it make sense!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They are doing what?! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Why are people so obsessed with me :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I've not once tagged any thread as a conspiracy theory or anything. Thank you for making me aware and reminding other people I haven't been doing that :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Also to repeat what I said previously, BJ is an attention seeker and she continues to prove it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She just uses Britney for clicks and money.

Omg girl the way your name is being thrown around like a frisbee, I- :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

It just shows that you are at icon status :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg girl the way your name is being thrown around like a frisbee, I- :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

It just shows that you are at icon status :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

IKR :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I don't know why these people are so obsessed, do they have no lives?

It is just an internet forum, the way she spent her new years eve/1st day of 2023 off trying to attack people. She's just showing how fake as **** she is.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think in the end this doesn’t do anything to support Britney or the situation. BJ is allowed to feel some sort of way whether it be sorta blown out of proportion or not. I don’t get the BH hate but if she’s not into it then I don’t need her to be. I just think we shouldn’t focus on this and keep our eye on the price which is justice for Britney. I don’t really see the tag as being a reason to hate on Jordan but I guess I can understand her reaction just a bit dramatic. In one year, no one will care about the conspiracy tag but we might still be upset that team Con is out here running crazy. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block