That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

2 hours ago, joe sp said:

Can someone tell me why exactly do you hate her? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I've only started to dislike her now that she's spreading conspiracy theories and attacking BH and Jordan. I never even saw hate from her on this site! I thought most of the people on this forum liked her and supported her. We were very appreciative when she would go to court for Britney, etc. I even supported her other videos I didn't care about. It's very weird but she must be bored.

• Like 8
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I've only started to dislike her now that she's spreading conspiracy theories and attacking BH and Jordan. I never even saw hate from her on this site! I thought most of the people on this forum liked her and supported her. We were very appreciative when she would go to court for Britney, etc. I even supported her other videos I didn't care about. It's very weird but she must be bored.

If anything, she should be sending Jordan a gift basket or flowers for giving her some relevance as it appears she’s trying to grow whatever it is that she does :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I’m still really confused about this. I am not in here everyday and I miss a lot of threads but I also havent seen anything negative about her. And from what I could see on her Instagram she hasn’t shared any screenshots of bad comments about her from here. 

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

The fact that she wanted to settle this in front of an audience says all I need to know :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm really confused about this.. Why can't she resolve this in private like they should? This is a private matter. I also think it's a misunderstanding, Jordan Miller never shaded BJ it's some users... I don't know why she's coming for him so hard, but hey live and let live. It's better for Jordan to just ignore it, it's not a good energy.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's so insane BJ wants to be able to speak her mind and say what she wants yet wants to control Jordan's platform and his members opinions.

She seems to be unraveling. 

I also love that Jordan hasn’t shut down this thread. The real icon remains unbothered :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

it was pretty telling for me who she really was when she admitted she was not a Britney fan until like 2020. it was then clearly about money, and she kind of rode the coat tails of people who put in real work like Emily D Baker, but she can't piggyback off her opinions anymore really. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

@Jordan Miller - So can we just ban making threads about her or posting her videos? Tired of her now. She'll move on when she stops getting the attention.

Doing that is where the censorship lines get foggy, if they did that with BJ then it would happen with Perez and just roll over into a dictatorship around here.

Facts ain't defamation, it's so strange BJ doesn't like to be bad mouthed, yet she sits on her platform bad mouthing people all the time even in her Instagram comments.

Why should she be exempt?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block