That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Jordan is literally the nicest person on the planet which is unfortunately why these types of people feel comfortable attacking him. He has over 10 years of advocacy for Britney and they show zero respect :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Why are you hating though lol I really don't understand. Do you have a life to live?

I think this is an example of how little she has to build content from now. Ultimately, she could break down the documents, but that isn't as flashy as calling out Jordan and the community. 

Facts are not defamation, but labeling conspiracy theory as such isn't an attack either. You cant be objective and then offended by a label labeling conspiracy theory correctly.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I agree with her, this group of 5 fans (you all) that are constantly hating on her is disgusting. Look in the mirror. You guys don't even post your own face on your profile pictures, we don't know who you are, I would love to see what you guys bring to the world.

Suck her **** harder maybe she'll eventually give a **** about you. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Stupid question: Who chooses the tags? Isn’t it the maker of the topic / moderators. 

If something isn’t a proven fact instead of conspiracy theory maybe it should just be tagged “opinion”. 

If we post threads as members we choose the tag, however if an admin or mod see's that it's not properly tagged they may adjust it for us. 

• Love 2

This is all so very random and disappointing. The comments under that post are making me lose brain cells. 

It's ironic that she advocates for logical thinking and to be open minded and yet it seems that most of the people that follow her don't know how to logically think for themselves. This is coming from someone who supports her . Like what is this all stemming from? Did she just barely start paying attention to breathe heavy....most people here hate anyone that isn't Britney lol 

I'm just confused I guess and annoyed because for a while she was a legitimate source of getting facts and understanding the legalities and now it seems like we will have to sort through all through drama to get to the point of why she was here in the first place.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I don't give a **** if she doesn't give a **** about me

I don't hate women randomly just because I feel like it, that sounds like a you problem.

Lol not you dragging BH on that surprise witness post you seem angry.

CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-
IBB.CO

Image CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-FE hosted in ImgBB
7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F88
IBB.CO

Image 7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F889-C hosted in ImgBB

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block