That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

I dont use the word stupid when somebody hits my child I save the word stupid to someone who actually seems uneducated and actually seem to have low IQ. So to use the word in its actually phrase: BJ is stupid. She is unintelligent. 
Her "raising questions" is often just because she lacks the ability to put 2 and 2 together. And that is the problem with all the conspiracy-believers. They seem like flat-earthers who just doesnt want to connect the dots. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Also, if she wants Jordan to stop people making post about it in here, will she stop people commenting about him on her insta? **** bo she doesn't.

Why do her and her followers think she is untouchable!! Why isnt she one we can discuss when she is the one getting herself out there with her viewpoints and feelings?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Also, if she wants Jordan to stop people making post about it in here, will she stop people commenting about him on her insta? **** bo she doesn't.

Why do her and her followers think she is untouchable!! Why isnt she one we can discuss when she is the one getting herself out there with her viewpoints and feelings?

For sure it's like should she be getting reports on her Instagram for the hate her followers post in the comments about Jordan and others? Or should she be getting strikes on her you tube page for the messes on there. 

Love it, mean it, K bye.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Keep fingering your ******* BJ, you're the most pathetic Karen of 2023. Keep the crown, at least we have someone to laugh at.

Poor Jordan. He's living in her mind rent free.

I'd block this ***** in a millisecond and permaban all her accs here.

i cannot at her believing she's the reason bh gets traffic and not the other way around. bj, sweetie, you're getting views thanks to the few people here who actually give a **** about what you have to say enough to post your garbage here and trick others into watching. you're welcome :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 4

i genuinely feel bad for her now… like didn’t she lose her job? her fiancé, and every thing else because the freebritney movement? i feel like this is her “trying to cash in” moment… she has nothing else to lose… anyways this is all pure speculation, my opinion… i just feel really bad for her though… hope she can finds stability in her life and move on from this drama..

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys, let's keep our chin up and be positive. Her and I just don't see eye-to-eye anymore and that's ok. I'm not going to participate in this anymore. She can continue posting about me, mention BH in videos, whatever she feels like she needs to do is all good. Let's continue focusing on Britney :] 

Very classy. Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey guys, let's keep our chin up and be positive. Her and I just don't see eye-to-eye anymore and that's ok. I'm not going to participate in this anymore. She can continue posting about me, mention BH in videos, whatever she feels like she needs to do is all good. Let's continue focusing on Britney :] 

You are correeeeeccct :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block