That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol not you dragging BH on that surprise witness post you seem angry.

CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-
IBB.CO

Image CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-FE hosted in ImgBB
7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F88
IBB.CO

Image 7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F889-C hosted in ImgBB

You thought you ate that didn’t you 😂

what did I say that it’s wrong? It’s a fact you all hate her. 

• Love 1

If you put yourself out there . Society loves to love and then we like to attack and rip apart each other. Unfortunately thats the way of this world . Look at Britney .. we loved her and then took her down. Shes free and we are out to destroy her mental health again . The world never plays nice . You have to stay guarded . Hence the sensitivity that has been happening will soon change again. People are over filtering and others being offended . Yet it will go to another extreme. Look at the hate that is on the rise. It was always there but it was waiting for a reason to enter back in our lives. The world or I would say America has gone bonkers. Nobody seems to try to talk . Its just immature behavior of we are right and your wrong. Look at our political figures. Jordan is a big boy. He can handle his own situations himself.  She also is a very bright smart women. He extended his olive branch  which shows his maturity . Its good to talk it out. Yet if you put yourself out there . Do not expect a perfect play out . The internet has a huge influence of manufacturing truths and lies . It also manufactures drama.  This will pass . Fans need to get a grip . People need to learn how to communicate without jumping down each others throats.  Happy 2023…its gonna be another crazy year for all. Its not just about Britney . Be kind folks . People in general I hope get a clue and wake up. Yet Its wishful thinking. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

BJ You’re amazing keep doing what you’re doing 

If you know how to do it better, do it. Get some fresh air as well

I like them both actually . I hope they mend. Do I agree with both . No many times I make my own assumptions . Sometimes I get disappointed. Other times I am thankful for their amazing content . Am I right all the time .. no . I wish them both well and I hope a healthy conversation happens . Back in the day people listened and did not attack like todays day and age. Was it perfect . Hell no!!!  I wish only good things for both BJ and Jordan . Nobody factually knows Britneys truth . We may never know. Yet the fighting over whose right and wrong is disheartening. Both have aided in the awareness. Its not a pissing contest folks . 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

BJ You’re amazing keep doing what you’re doing

for who hates her 

If you know how to do it better, do it. Get some fresh air as well

Why are you such a Suprise Witness stan lol?

She doesn’t add anything meaningful except drama. I’m glad she is being seen for what she is. I’ve never relied on her to break down court documents for me and she continues to confirm why I don’t trust her.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Why are you such a Suprise Witness stan lol?

She doesn’t add anything meaningful except drama. I’m glad she is being seen for what she is. I’ve never relied on her to break down court documents for me and she continues to confirm why I don’t trust her.

I'd rely more on that pink, fairy twink on you tube doing celebrity petty tarot than this lunatic.

She claims to be in debt for ******* law school, has a diploma yet she doesn't work. You Tube doesn't bring you money unless you are pewdiepie, so why even bothering.... Lord, I'd just slap her back to sanity and force her to work in real life.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Some of the surprise witness “fans” in the comments are trying to debunk that they’re spreading conspiracy theories by accusing @Slayer of adding conspiracy tags to all threads about TSW. You know, the person who isn’t even a mod anymore.

A conspiracy theory to prove they’re not conspiracy theorists. The jokes just write themselves :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Literally this. I was reading through and they were commenting as if Slayer was still a mod :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: clearly they never got the news that Slayer stepped down on their own so their comments were not even relevant.

Clearly Slayer is still an icon as users on here can’t stop talking about them on anonymous troll accounts  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

The fact that Jordan is being drag again.

While the FB movement was going on, people were more on his side, saying how appreciative they were towards him, saying he was the first to say “FreeBritney”, now they are saying he is team CON. It seems like is all happening again.

BJ was helpful during the movement, I followed, watched her explain the legal documents.  her content does not catch my attention now a days (and I feel like it does not catch the attention of many other people) so she started throwing Britney’s name out there to get some more engagement.

As she says “facts ain’t defamation” until she brings legal court documents proving that there is a cship in place and etc, she will be called a “conspiracy”.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block