That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

1 hour ago, ivosoares said:

You thought you ate that didn’t you 😂

what did I say that it’s wrong? It’s a fact you all hate her. 

1 hour ago, ivosoares said:

At least be real and say I don’t like her 

Isn’t this against the community guidelines? Like hello 

After seeing your comment under that insta post I'm saying leave us alone :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sigh… another day, another drama. 

Hoping this nonsense dies out in 2023 and we can just support Britney and her recovery instead of people monetising conspiracies and dividing us all.

Jordan and the mods - just want to say thanks for all you guys do to try and combat the crazy in this community, I really appreciate it!

• Love 7

This all just feels like miscommunication. She is asking a legitimate question why is the red tag on threads about her so hopefully we can clear that up because I don't like when the girls are fighting. 

Bj if you're reading this the red tags are only a recent thing because in the past month and a half really I think after the first Perez video there was an influx of troll accounts being made posting ridiculous theories like Britney was dead blah blah blah. And older members myself included were getting frustrated with obvious troll account being able to post so freely on here because that's all that was being seen. 

There wasn't any real open discussion happening just one thread after another of these new troll accounts posting nonsense and going after people. On top of that it felt like some of the stuff they were posting was legitimately not in Britneys favor and seeing that this is a Britney fan site it felt wrong to claim some of the things they were claiming. So there was an internal war on what is being allowed to be posted here.

You mentioned stuffed being censored but tbh I think it's been quite the opposite he's allowing for the post to be made which is what caused all the up roar in the first place.

So Jordan can correct me if I'm wrong but it's MY understanding those tags were added as a compromise. So people who didnt want to contribute or read about those type of things could know before entering a thread that the discussion was most likely based on tik tok esque theories. 

I think before a thread is created you have to choose a tag so people are probably just choosing a tag and since the yt videos are discussing matters around possible theories it made most sense to choose the conspiracy theories. 

It isn't personal, yes most people on here don't like you but back when you were reading documents there were quite a few people in support of you and truly appreciated what you did. I still do!

Can we all go back to fighting for justice for Britney instead of each other. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

After seeing your comment under that insta post I'm saying leave us alone :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I don't care, I'm saying what I have to say in a respectful manner, i'm a 27 year old man I don't live in the Mean Girls school universe. If I see bullying going around, I'm gonna speak about it, no matter who it is. This is bullying. It's my opinion Banana boy, I can have it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I knew she was a phony ***** when I corrected her when she severely misquoted Britney and she blocked me. She loves to say “don’t put words in my mouth” but then puts words in peoples mouths and acts like a child when she gets called out. Can’t stand a hypocrite.

Then she’s friends with that cigarette Sloan:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Spoiler

She’s not even a Britney fan like that? FOHB :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

If anyone wants to bully me now, come to my instagram page since it's posted, and DM me personally with your personal account. Thanks have a nice 2023.

EDIT:

and don't try to gaslight the situation calling me Banon, I didn't say anything about any conspiracy. I just called out disrespect and bullying.

Edited by ivosoares
  • Like 1
Just now, ivosoares said:

If anyone wants to bully me now, come to my instagram page since it's posted, and DM me personally with your personal account. Thanks have a nice 2023.

Ew what a narcissistic little troll. Trying to make anyone here feel bad for you or think any of us are dumb enough to actually do that(don’t prove me wrong besties)? Gross.

And to address your earlier comment, yes I’d rather see the same 10 people and have it be a fun place than have phony *****es like you in here.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

PS @Jordan Miller can just anyone make an account? You should have to pass a quiz or something. I’m sick of these trolls who actually don’t give a solitary **** about Britney.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block