That Surprise Witness: Calls Out Jordan And BH

48 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

jordan babe, this girl wants youtube views (= money)

she dont want anything privately LOL

exactly! she WANTS the engagement and public attention. posting her conspiracy theories (because whether she likes it or not that's exactly what she's doing now) here get her channel more views and attention. she should be thankful some fans care enough about the nonsense she has to say to post it here and try and get us to care/watch her trash too. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you. Girl, between this and Jason Alexander dragging me today I can’t even. 

Wait, did I miss something? That delusional creep dragged you? Lmao he’s the LAST person that should be dragging people! 😂 If anyone needs serious help, it’s him. That 55 hours of fame he received over 20 years ago has really gone to his head along with other things that he 99.9% likely does.

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

sorry if my post is offensive to him, but I’m just calling it out like I see it, he has no right to be dragging anybody after the stunt he pulled.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, ivosoares said:

And you all are not following the rules of Breathe Heavy, because this is a topic that incites hate. So, reported. And i suggest everybody else to do the same.

Lmao she’s literally inciting hate herself by making this public instead of just talking to Jordan privately. If you’re gonna call something out, try not to paint yourself as a hypocrite in the process, it’s not a good look sweetie

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol not you dragging BH on that surprise witness post you seem angry.

CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-
IBB.CO

Image CF0-D7-BC6-E513-4406-8-B92-482-DF1-D701-FE hosted in ImgBB
7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F88
IBB.CO

Image 7-A55-DA54-50-B4-4724-AFBE-725-E0-F0-F889-C hosted in ImgBB

Doesn’t that dude know that Slayer isn’t even a mod anymore? He needs to catch up!

• Haha 1
  • Leader

I noticed after Jordan commented she is still liking negative comments about him on her post! It sounds like she’s trying to pick a fight with him! It’s seems to be more clear that she’s got an agenda allegedly!

She was never. Brit fan to begin with!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Well I’m not here to fight with anyone. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What is going on with her?

I'm for a ThatSurpriseKaren tag:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Honestly, does she even have any idea how hard it is to manage a forum full of crazy of any kind Britney fans?

She's lost her touch with reality. Come on, giving up your license for YouTube instead of maybe working somewhere that helps vulnerable people. I bet there's plenty of opportunities. There's many things in her story that don't add up. These days she's just stirring the drama, hurting people she doesn't seem to know personally or even care about.

To publicly call someone out for a not proven story over Britney or any public figure, knowing well that Jordan has never been in the pockets of the con but knows about journalistic standards that he tries to inherit on this platform, is selfish and uncovers her true colors.

I really liked her work yet found her self centrism here to take, but she needs to stop harassing people that are on the same side just not agree with all that she says. And the same could be said for a lot of people on here too.

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

What is going on with her?

conspiracy theorist mad she's getting called a conspiracy theorist. never forget it was bj that brought qanon member liz crokin into the freebritney movement to start with and started the whole banon phenomenon 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Kletus said:

I wouldn’t do anything she asks since she’s being sued by everyone on the planet, she would have to start another gofundme to sue Jordan to remove the conspiracy tags!!! 
FVzXNWu.gif

She is being sued by 1 person… y’all love to exaggerate, stretch the truth, and jump to conclusions. It’s no wonder everyone on here is blocked by her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block