Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not you talking about logic and then going on about how it's a "different woman's voice" in Britney's social media posts and then accusing us of being complicit in Britney's future death? You claim to be all about logic, but your behavior suggests otherwise. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She made videos before the conservatorship ended how things were getting better. Seemed happier more herself we thought more was to come. Wonder what changed? I myself don't trust it, wish she would put a end to all this. I would in a second with this crazy fan base calling for welfare checks and harassing those close to me. End of the day it's her life just hope she's safe and free.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Missfit said:

She made videos before the conservatorship ended how things were getting better. Seemed happier more herself we thought more was to come. Wonder what changed? I myself don't trust it, wish she would put a end to all this. I would in a second with this crazy fan base calling for welfare checks and harassing those close to me. End of the day it's her life just hope she's safe and free.

Ummm because in the last year, her entire family sold her out on a revenge tour-- book deals, condescending social media posts with gaslighting, kids doing an interview, K-Fed posting personal clips of her. All on top of just getting out of a 14-year conservatorship and the forced mental health facility stay. 

Would you be the same person you were if you went through even a fraction of that?

• Like 2

No, because once she speaks out to try to deny a rumor or fan’s ‘concerns’ there’ll be more rumors and more concerns after that. If Britney responds once people will expect her to respond every time. Then when she doesn’t respond more conspiracies, concerns, questions or speculations will arise. It’s never ending. It’s best that she doesn’t say anything unless she absolutely feels a need to. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, generation glory said:

No, because once she speaks out to try to deny a rumor or fan’s ‘concerns’ there’ll be more rumors and more concerns after that. If Britney responds once people will expect her to respond every time. Then when she doesn’t respond more conspiracies or speculations will arise. It’s never ending. It’s best that she doesn’t say anything unless she absolutely feels a need to. 

Perhaps! We will have to wait and see! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Missfit said:

She made videos before the conservatorship ended how things were getting better. Seemed happier more herself we thought more was to come. Wonder what changed? I myself don't trust it, wish she would put an end to all this. I would in a second with this crazy fan base calling for welfare checks and harassing those close to me. End of the day it's her life just hope she's safe and free.

They scared her into saying things before that we’re not true so if this is how you feel which is perfectly your right as a fan, even if you saw it and heard it on Instagram from her… I still think you wouldn’t be satisfied. I think that is almost a feeling so consuming that most people in her life had over her her entire life. I know you love her so did her family britney is awesome why can’t we just let her, let her be ?! Hahah for real though maybe we should end exhale we are the number 1 source. WOB was the same… just jam Britney everyday when you getting ready for work and be a cool fan or be a super hero and save her put her on a pedestal so we’ll all know she’s alright. F u.   Ck 

5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I didn’t say she did. It’s a question, relax  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i agree with you completely. why can't we ask questions without being accused we wanna "control her"- we want what is best for her, but she's of course free to make her own discussions! this is a forum to discuss opinions not prescriptions.  :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Britney4President said:

They scared her into saying things before that we’re not true so if this is how you feel which is perfectly your right as a fan, even if you saw it and heard it on Instagram from her… I still think you wouldn’t be satisfied. I think that is almost a feeling so consuming that most people in her life had over her her entire life. I know you love her so did her family britney is awesome why can’t we just let her, let her be ?! Hahah for real though maybe we should end exhale we are the number 1 source. WOB was the same… just jam Britney everyday when you getting ready for work and be a cool fan or be a super hero and save her put her on a pedestal so we’ll all know she’s alright. F u.   

Everyone in her life was evil money hungry and destroyed her. If you think just cause the conservatorship is over her world is wonderful it's not. Still cruel manipulating people out there. Same game different players possibly. Possibly I say you stupid f!@$. Not as in this is definitely going down just alot of our suspicions. I'll wait for her book instead of calling the police over this I am sane with only my opinions not a crazy nut like you who is offended anytime britney spears life is questioned. 

She's either not 100% free, or she's going through so much at the moment and her past that she can't take the time to think and fully recognize her fans who went out of their way to save her life. To be honest both are an issue for me because if she is free I do feel like if someone saved my life I would show a lot more than she has. Some of you may not like that answer but that's just how I feel, as we're talking about her life and not buying her new perfume or single. I truly think it's so unfair that after over a year the fans still don't have any real closure knowing that our efforts weren't wasted. If anything some of the posts are stranger than before her freedom and it's not just necessarily the content itself it's the captions it's the lack of acknowledging her freedom. It's her not being able to speak freely as she did in her own testimony, or going live, or being seen out and about once in awhile, and it certainly doesn't help that her husband only post professional pictures of them or forces her to go live when half the fan base Spike elites it's not really her voice. none of this helps and you would just think out of respect for your fans who put so much work and effort into trying to literally save you you could shut this down. So if she is free and that's the case I think that's really s*****. If she's not free I'm not surprised and the truth will eventually come out, and I hope the people behind all of this go to hell.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Honestly I feel like it’s just a bunch of weirdo bots being like “is Britney okay??? Something seems so off “ but tbh I don’t notice anything different and therefore don’t feel some need she needs to address?

It’s literally all over social media. The narrative has shifted sadly. I think her shutting the ridiculousness down, would help her some with the GP!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block