Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

If I was Britney I wouldn’t make a video addressing any of these obsessive, judgmental fans either. Honestly I feel like Britney is sick of these so called fans. And she has every right to be. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain, that Britney has suffered dealing with this conspiracy bs and all of these “fans” judgements of her. I can’t imagine how beyond annoying it has to be, to constantly be judged and to have your words always being misconstrued. This is the last thing, she needs to deal with, while she’s healing. But I feel like Britney know her power and knows that these people don’t deserve her, or deserve anything from her. That’s probably why she isn’t making a video or a statement 

• Love 8

A video of her would not stop the conspiracies, they would probably get worse with peoole saying it was her clone speaking and not her!!! Or Sam was holding her at gun point behind the camera!!!

Like it’s so beyond. Britney is traumatized and she’s mentioned this many times. Let her heal privately and the way she wants to. She owes us nothing.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

A video of her would not stop the conspiracies, they would probably get worse with peoole saying it was her clone speaking and not her!!! Or Sam was holding her at gun point behind the camera!!!

Like it’s so beyond. Britney is traumatized and she’s mentioned this many times. Let her heal privately and the way she wants to. She owes us nothing.

Totally understand! I disagree. I think if she brought light to the narrative and said it wasn’t true obviously, it would calm it down some. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some of you just want a video for your entertainment. You want to see her suffer even more and address idiots online. Do not encourage such behaviour from awful people online, it is just another form of bullying.

LMFAO You’re so funny.

So she can't record a home video because she's going to suffer but  she can spend a year making giant texts talking about the conservatorship period and attacking her family? This doesn’t make any sense. If all this hurts her, she would not speak under any circumstances, whether by video or text.

• Like 2
Just now, willys said:

LMFAO You’re so funny.

So she can't record a home video because she's going to suffer but  she can spend a year making giant texts talking about the conservatorship period and attacking her family? This doesn’t make any sense. If all this hurts her, she would not speak under any circumstances, whether by video or text.

Are you a bot? 

I don't believe you're a real person. Can you please record and upload a video, or do press with the media to confirm you are a real Exhale poster. It would make me feel better and not be so concerned. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Unless Britney does an open mic live event, and address in depth, every conspiracy theory right now, and denounces them, and conspiracy theorists are there in person, but even then, theyd find issue with it, no amount of proof is enough to them.

It's like back in August, they claimed Britney was in a new conservatorship, that HMC was a project we should boycott etc. Britney shares audio disproving it all, and they find something else. Now, its the audios of her voice are stand in impersonations and recordings.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, willys said:

LMFAO You’re so funny.

She literally said in August she's only starting to get comfortable sharing her thoughts.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

One video from her and it would shut down this ridiculous narrative that everyone seems to be rolling with. It’s literally everywhere. I wonder why she hasn’t spoken out about it? The power that she holds… I just wish she knew it :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Do you think Britney should clear the air? Let me know in the comments! 

I think Britney doesn't give a flying **** about what people think, honestly. If she did give a ****, she would have immediately have been back to work. 

I think the fact that she's going to her own pace, ignoring the discussions online is a testament that she doesn't feel the need to give anyone a piece of her mind.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think your points are super valid and true. I also think she holds power in using her voice. 

That’s my opinion.

She has used it though and continues to use it by writing. You all do realize we're going to be getting a book from her in the future? 

There is no evidence to say that her taking a video or speaking will quash this. In an age of propaganda and disinformation, people will twist it. If one hair is out of place, B-Anon will say she is unwell. 

Why should she base her decisions on trying to please people that are attacking her personally? She should do things that make her happy. Remember the Diane Sawyer interview? I'm sure someone convinced her that would help stop the bad press after the JT breakup. So I think Britney has the experience to know what is best for her and what feels right for her. 

My only suggestion is for her is to turn off her comments. 

4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Are you a bot? 

I don't believe you're a real person. Can you please record and upload a video, or do press with the media to confirm you are a real Exhale poster. It would make me feel better and not be so concerned. 

I’m not human

I’m an alien superstar 👽 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, willys said:

I’m not human

I’m an alien superstar 👽 

So now you think you're an alien? I am even more concerned now :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

If you don't communicate MY way, I will not let up on my concern. It's easy enough for you to record a video if you're able to write a few hundred posts. I don't know why you can't do that to make me feel better. After all, I've been such a loyal Exhaler, it's the least you can do. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

One video from her and it would shut down this ridiculous narrative that everyone seems to be rolling with. It’s literally everywhere. I wonder why she hasn’t spoken out about it? The power that she holds… I just wish she knew it :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Do you think Britney should clear the air? Let me know in the comments! 

What is specifically ridiculous about it? I don't understand why some fans here turn a blind eye to the facts not adding up, ESPECIALLY after we have seen what everyone around her did to her and knowing that a lot of people want her dead. I know a lot of people don't want to believe it, but pretending there is no logic to it won't help.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block