Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

Do you see what people post under her videos when she talks? 

“it’s the voice, that’s not her”

”this is a clone, doesn’t even sound like her! Where’s Britney?”

People will never understand that the only thing that needs to be talked about is the justice system and how it’s failing. The real stuff is too boring for people. 

Best just to ignore the comments all together 

• Love 3

I personally believe that she should NOT address anything! Cause knowing some fanatics, they would want more, more and more from her after a video like that. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

PS. And the fact that some people REALLY believes that she's CGI, or she's in front of a green screen, that she's a clone and all that stuff is just... :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Sorry, it's just extremely hilarious to me, I can't :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Y'all clearly have no idea how that sh_it works and how expensive it is :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1

Because she only knows half of it. 
If that was my husband going through this, I wouldnt mention everything either too him, so I understand Sam doesnt tell her every little thing.
Also vould be psychological. Britney is a rebel, so if someone right now tells her to say something she wont. And if sam tells her to not say something she will. She will do the opposite it seems as what would be good right now. 

And we can agree with sam, social media is crazy. and its not real. Its fiction.

I’m not a huge Britney fan but the conspiracy theories are ridiculous and getting out of hand and so far fetched. People have been controlling her and speaking for her for most of her life and now that she has a voice to speak for herself she isn’t using it? It’s not a matter of forcing her to do anything it’s because she’s stated a few times about always having people speak for her or tell her what to say and now she has the option to use her own voice and have her own say why is she not. I think it’s a genuine question tbh. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Zee30 said:

the conspiracy theories are ridiculous and getting out of hand and so far fetched. People have been controlling her and speaking for her for most of her life and now that she has a voice to speak for herself she isn’t using it? It’s not a matter of forcing her to do anything it’s because she’s stated a few times about always having people speak for her or tell what to say and now she has the option to use her own voice and have her own say why is she not. I think it’s genuine question tbh. 

100% all of this! 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Because any rumors she clears up will spur more rumors bc the conspiracy theorists are unhinged and will find a problem with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING SHE DOES OR SAYS.

Literally couldn’t be any worse than what’s being said/written about her currently. Surely if she spoke out it would change the direction of the narrative and having her be the source and the one to confirm it would help drastically. 

• Like 2

If she doesn't shut it down, there will be more and more and more lies to make up. Somehow she'll be an easy target for every attention seeking kunt out there.

She better give this bunch of liars a lesson so the next ones will think before they speard lies

Whether she likes it or not and whether we like it or not, she is a public a figure who will always make headlines now and forever. She and we know that each word that comes out of her mouth will be so reported in the media.... So it'd be better for her to speak up and clear things up or just retire definitely and disappear completely from social media.

14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Exactly!

Ignorant people think a care plan is a mini conservatorship and get easily triggered when someone mentions it. It was designed with Britney’s approval as a support system to transition out of the conservatorship.

At the same time we don't know for sure what's happening in the sealed care plan. And you didn't need a care plan to find a doctor and get help, so it's weird at the same time.

Why do ppl think she’s not speaking? She literally uploaded YouTube videos of her telling her story and long posts about what she endured. She spoke in court for 20 mins about her trauma. She has posted multiple times sharing what she went through including confessing she has nerve damage. Now ppl are acting like she’s in hiding?

Maybe she’s just taking some time to not talk about it for awhile or save it for the book. The general public is sick and disgusting for treating this woman with judgment, instead of empathy and understanding. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Why do ppl think she’s not speaking? She literally uploaded YouTube videos of her telling her story and long posts about what she endured. She spoke in court for 20 mins about her trauma. She has posted multiple times sharing what she went through including confessing she has nerve damage. Now ppl are acting like she’s in hiding?

Maybe she’s just taking some time to not talk about it for awhile or save it for the book. The general public is sick and disgusting for treating this woman with judgment, instead of empathy and understanding. 

I completely agree. 100%

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block