Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

Just now, Viking84 said:

What is specifically ridiculous about it? I don't understand why some fans here turn a blind eye to the facts not adding up, ESPECIALLY after we have seen what everyone around her did to her and knowing that a lot of people want her dead. I know a lot of people don't want to believe it, but pretending there is no logic to it won't help.

Tell me about the facts that aren't lining up. What are we turning a blind eye to?

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She has used it though and continues to use it by writing. You all do realize we're going to be getting a book from her in the future? 

There is no evidence to say that her taking a video or speaking will quash this. In an age of propaganda and disinformation, people will twist it. If one hair is out of place, B-Anon will say she is unwell. 

Why should she base her decisions on trying to please people that are attacking her personally? She should do things that make her happy. Remember the Diane Sawyer interview? I'm sure someone convinced her that would help stop the bad press after the JT breakup. So I think Britney has the experience to know what is best for her and what feels right for her. 

My only suggestion is for her is to turn off her comments. 

I respectfully disagree. Typically, if there’s a rumour/scandal and a celebrity brings attention to it, it diffuses the situation some and brings a source to the picture. Not addressing it at all only makes it seem more suspicious in my opinion! 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I respectfully disagree. Typically, if there’s a rumour/scandal and a celebrity brings attention to it, it diffuses the situation some and brings a source to the picture. Not addressing it at all only makes it seem more suspicious in my opinion! 

But Britney is not like most celebrities. It's not just one rumors. It's one after the other and she has Team Con who is definitely working the media to smear Britney. It may make things better for a day or two, but I would bet that we'll be back in the same place not too long after. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Tell me about the facts that aren't lining up. What are we turning a blind eye to?

Are you serious? 

JUST THIS PAST WEEK, her IG account had a post praising her little sister. Sam posted a message saying he asks her for permission before streaming her, something which he has done twice (so a lie). In the birthday video, she cannot be seen and the voice of the woman is clearly not hers.

If you really care about Britney like I do, then you will open your eyes and stop living in this fantasy that nothing is wrong. What is funny about BreatheHeavy users is most of you guys refuse to believe things when they are pushed in your face but you guys will happily believe rumours she has an album coming out just because someone wrote a topic about it without sources.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Viking84 said:

Are you serious? 

JUST THIS PAST WEEK, her IG account had a post praising her little sister. Sam posted a message saying he asks her for permission before streaming her, something which he has done twice (so a lie). In the birthday video, she cannot be seen and the voice of the woman is clearly not hers.

If you really care about Britney like I do, then you will open your eyes and stop living in this fantasy that nothing is wrong. What is funny about BreatheHeavy users is most of you guys refuse to believe things when they are pushed in your face but you guys will happily believe rumours she has an album coming out just because someone wrote a topic about it without sources.

Please don’t fill this thread with this nonsense.

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Please don’t fill this thread with this nonsense.

I swear, with some Britney fans it's like talking to a wall. You can't have a discussion because you get no logical answers. I honestly think the profiles here mocking the so-called conspiracies are made my Team Con allies. Free Britney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out. I bet you guys said the same then.

I'm out. At least Sloan gives a damn about Britney. Blood will be on your hands when they kill her. Remember that.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Totally understand! I disagree. I think if she brought light to the narrative and said it wasn’t true obviously, it would calm it down some. 

She doesn't owe an explanation. The conspiracies are complete fan-made nonsense. Why would she take time out of her day to explain something so absurd? 

• Like 1
Just now, Addicted_Heart said:

There are ridiculous rumors and conspiracies about other celebrities too.

There is nothing they can do to stop it.

That's true, but Britney is the only celebrity her age that was locked in a horrific C Ship for 13 years with the public and her fans being like too for all that time. Even Amanda Bynes got out quicker. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I swear, with some Britney fans it's like talking to a wall. You can't have a discussion because you get no logical answers. I honestly think the profiles here mocking the so-called conspiracies are made my Team Con allies. Free Britney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out. I bet you guys said the same then.

I'm out. At least Sloan gives a damn about Britney. Blood will be on your hands when they kill her. Remember that.

a freudian slip :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block