Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

• Super Mods

One video from her and it would shut down this ridiculous narrative that everyone seems to be rolling with. It’s literally everywhere. I wonder why she hasn’t spoken out about it? The power that she holds… I just wish she knew it :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Do you think Britney should clear the air? Let me know in the comments! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Idk.. she used to be more vocal on social media. Who cares…

we are back to square one, the fan base is divided… the GP isn’t on her side anymore. I hope she stays out of social media and enjoys her life however she pleases.

It seems the GP is very concerned and believes she’s not free anymore. I don’t believe that and believe that she she’s free and in control of everything! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, easy said:

because it won't matter. they'll say she was forced to say it, it's her clone, cgi, etc. unless she says "i'm not free i need help" the conspiracy nuts won't believe her. 

I believe if Britney gave a heartfelt and genuine video response to all of this, it would help her big time with the GP! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

She's already spoken 

I'm still wondering what fans expect :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Yet the ridiculous conspiracies continues :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

She should (in my opinion) bring attention to it and shut it down. It would serve her better and remove the narrative that she doesn’t control her social media. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I believe if Britney gave a heartfelt and genuine video response to all of this, it would help her big time with the GP! 

She's shared so many voice notes, there will always be an excuse if she did succumb under pressure.

Also these idiots will think they were able to force her to do that, so they'll try force/bully her to do something else.

Let us not encourage the idea of her doing something Banon want, especially when you, like me, also believe Britney is free.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block