Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

8 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Are you serious? 

JUST THIS PAST WEEK, her IG account had a post praising her little sister. Sam posted a message saying he asks her for permission before streaming her, something which he has done twice (so a lie). In the birthday video, she cannot be seen and the voice of the woman is clearly not hers.

If you really care about Britney like I do, then you will open your eyes and stop living in this fantasy that nothing is wrong. What is funny about BreatheHeavy users is most of you guys refuse to believe things when they are pushed in your face but you guys will happily believe rumours she has an album coming out just because someone wrote a topic about it without sources.

Firstly, Britney posted about her sister; you could take it literally, or interpret it as sarcasm. Additionally, Britney is entitled to say anything she wants about her sister. Good or bad. That's your opinion, not proof.

Sam said he asks permission, when Britney said end a live, her ended the live. You don't know it he doesn't ask her. That is your opinion. Not proof.

In the birthday video, she can be seen and heard. Just because you don't recognise her voice doesn't mean it's not her. That's your opinion, not proof.

9 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I swear, with some Britney fans it's like talking to a wall. You can't have a discussion because you get no logical answers. I honestly think the profiles here mocking the so-called conspiracies are made my Team Con allies. Free Britney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out. I bet you guys said the same then.

I'm out. At least Sloan gives a damn about Britney. Blood will be on your hands when they kill her. Remember that.

Free Britney was never a conspiracy theory, it was always a very simple "If A, then why B" question.

Sloan jumped to conspiracy theory in January when he started making silly statements about Britney's Lawyer.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I swear, with some Britney fans it's like talking to a wall. You can't have a discussion because you get no logical answers. I honestly think the profiles here mocking the so-called conspiracies are made my Team Con allies. Free Britney was considered a conspiracy theory before Britney spoke out. I bet you guys said the same then.

I'm out. At least Sloan gives a damn about Britney. Blood will be on your hands when they kill her. Remember that.

You strongly believe your arguments have some logic in them, don’t you? You should really study the premises of a valid logical argument. 

All you have is some false rhetoric, build upon your interpretation of some events. That is not a logical argument. 

I’m going to help you to start your study: look it up on google the premise “correlation does not imply causation”. I hope it helps!

• Love 2

Personally, I just find it interesting that all these conspiracy theorists cant comprehend that literally all their conspiracies only benefit Britney's Oppressors, and the very notion that there could be removed active online misinformation campaign isn't even a thought that crosses their minds, when it's been proven that Team Con were very  much  aware of the importance of social media. They were literally monitoring fans and writing up profiles on them...

...and as with all conspiracy theory, you ask them to prove a point, and they tell you to do it yourself.

• Like 1

Her silence suggests the rumours are true...sorry but she's been so vocal about everything else.

Would someone really be photoshopping images of her too....

I don't believe it's 100% how it was made out...they were probably more than happy for her to take a picture with the baby and she of course would have asked... But the embarrassment of the situation probably made her delete her insta.

• Super Mods
Just now, Mayenaise said:

Her silence suggests the rumours are true...sorry but she's been so vocal about everything else.

I don't believe it's 100% how it was made out...they were probably more than happy for her to take a picture with the baby and she of course would have asked... But the embarrassment of the situation probably made her delete her insta.

I just wish she knew the power that she held by using her voice to shut down the narrative and rumours. Everyone would focus on that and not the silly rumours and conspiracy theorists. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Well its a catch 22 because this isn't involving her family, it directly relates to her fans, and by extension, the movement that aided her fight for freedom.

How do you go about telling your fan base, that don't believe its you, it's definitely you in such a way that they not only hear and believe it, but it gets across the seriousness of it all in such a way that it does not alienate fans, scold fans or leave a bad taste in their mouth.

Additionally, if Britney were to call it out, it creates a very easy opportunity for Team Con to manipulate its intent. If Britney is calling her fans conspiracy theorists, surely they are? And with that, comes the hypothetical opportunity to paint Britney's fight for freedom as a conspiracy because this context can be put on it.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Are you serious? 

JUST THIS PAST WEEK, her IG account had a post praising her little sister. Sam posted a message saying he asks her for permission before streaming her, something which he has done twice (so a lie). In the birthday video, she cannot be seen and the voice of the woman is clearly not hers.

If you really care about Britney like I do, then you will open your eyes and stop living in this fantasy that nothing is wrong. What is funny about BreatheHeavy users is most of you guys refuse to believe things when they are pushed in your face but you guys will happily believe rumours she has an album coming out just because someone wrote a topic about it without sources.

But what can we possibly do? 

Her complimenting her sister could be sarcastic, it could be sincere. WE DON'T KNOW!!! I am patient because I know a book is coming. There is nothing we need to do in the meantime. 

The voice was Britney's, stop with your conspiracies. If you care about Britney, you will let her live her life. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

Not you talking about logic and then going on about how it's a "different woman's voice" in Britney's social media posts and then accusing us of being complicit in Britney's future death? You claim to be all about logic, but your behavior suggests otherwise. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block