Why do you think Britney hasn’t made a video shutting down any of the ridiculous rumours or conspiracies?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I believe if Britney gave a heartfelt and genuine video response to all of this, it would help her big time with the GP! 

tbh i don't think it bothers her as much as it bothers us. i think the cgi clone is similar to the "she's an alien" and other ridiculous nonsense we'd read in the national enquirer. she never addressed that either because it was so dumb. social media just makes it louder. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some of you just want a video for your entertainment. You want to see her suffer even more and address idiots online. Do not encourage such behaviour from awful people online, it is just another form of bullying.

I actually want to see her shut down these ridiculous rumours and come for everyone’s necks while being the boss and icon that she is :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Again with the 'she should' narrative. Honestly, if I were Britney I would NEVER EVER speak out after reading some of comments. Can you imagine a complete stranger telling you what you should do after surviving 13 years of conservatorship where your own family played tricks against your wellbeing and your life? 

Sometimes I think some fans don't put themselves in her shoes, she's a survivor! She deserves to live her life the way she wants to. If she wants to stay home for the rest of her life, who are WE to judge that? Do you like people judging how you live your life? 

I'm getting so tired of this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

That’s your opinion. Xo

• Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

That’s your opinion. Xo

you're avoiding my questions babe:

Can you imagine a complete stranger telling you what you should do after surviving 13 years of conservatorship where your own family played tricks against your wellbeing and your life? 

If she wants to stay home for the rest of her life, who are WE to judge that? Do you like people judging how you live your life? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d57d03f7287d7aa222

• Love 7
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I actually want to see her shut down these ridiculous rumours and come for everyone’s necks while being the boss and icon that she is :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

You're still saying she should do it..

It's obvious BS, she shouldn't stoop those idiots level. So what if you 'actually want to see her' do something like that? That is the problem, fans trying to force what they want onto her.

She's been controlled for over 13 years, how can you not see this is not fans trying to insert a similar kind of control over Britney?

Btw, i'm not arguing with you, i'm trying to get my point across as this whole thing is absurd.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Again with the 'she should' narrative. Honestly, if I were Britney I would NEVER EVER speak out after reading some of comments. Can you imagine a complete stranger telling you what you should do after surviving 13 years of conservatorship where your own family played tricks against your wellbeing and your life? 

Sometimes I think some fans don't put themselves in her shoes, she's a survivor! She deserves to live her life the way she wants to. If she wants to stay home for the rest of her life, who are WE to judge that? Do you like people judging how you live your life? 

I'm getting so tired of this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

It’s the entitlement some people feel as if she’s a piece of property. It’s actually disturbing AF. 
People are so quick to overlook the absolute hell she has been through in order to get some clicks and likes. Sad this place is going down that route too. I saw some in another thread say that the “crazy conspiracy theorists” only want to make sure she’s not being taken advantage of again… um, no, they don’t. They want their hits, likes and revenue that Britney generates no matter what narrative their pushing. 

• Love 8
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

you're avoiding my questions babe:

Can you imagine a complete stranger telling you what you should do after surviving 13 years of conservatorship where your own family played tricks against your wellbeing and your life? 

If she wants to stay home for the rest of her life, who are WE to judge that? Do you like people judging how you live your life? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d57d03f7287d7aa222

I think you missed the “in my opinion” part babes. It’s my opinion and what I would suggest she do. As if she’s going to take my advice… Relax :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're still saying she should do it..

It's obvious BS, she shouldn't stoop those idiots level. So what if you 'actually want to see her' do something like that? That is the problem, fans trying to force what they want onto her.

She's been controlled for over 13 years, how can you not see this is not fans trying to insert a similar kind of control over Britney?

Btw, i'm not arguing with you, i'm trying to get my point across as this whole thing is absurd.

I think your points are super valid and true. I also think she holds power in using her voice. 

That’s my opinion.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

Everyone talks about a care plan, but as Britney said in her court testimony she wants to keep having therapy, and getting help for her mental health issues. If that's a care plan she's involved with, choosing her own doctors, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Exactly!

Ignorant people think a care plan is a mini conservatorship and get easily triggered when someone mentions it. It was designed with Britney’s approval as a support system to transition out of the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, pablitonizer said:

You're still not answering my questions sweetie, I'm as relax as hell... but you're still not answering. They're simple questions

7188f3bc15a1510f8b3786f34a9e69cf_xl.jpg

What’s the question? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I don’t know what she’s been through but I can assure you that these rumours continuing and this ridiculous narrative that everyone is going with on social media isn’t good for her and will not help her heal. The only way to end the talk is to shut it down. That’s my opinion, you don’t have to agree. I don’t care. 

She can do whatever she wants and I’ll always support her :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block