What really happened in that facility?

39 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

I saw this video on YouTube a few months ago and I wondered if this was where she stayed at 😳

https://youtu.be/d8VKWnI1koM

its not but this happens all the time they actually seem to have brought people in to her at a rented home by herself with a few of these nut jobs monitoring and administrative duties and therapy with nut job psychiatrist you name it thats what it sounds like happened just awful stuff all around 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Kletus said:

According to what she’s said and what the whole world can see…. Lithium toxicity :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: she’s mentioned tremors and long lasting physical symptoms, still can’t feel her body… they messed up 

Omfg never know Britney was in lithium :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I am in  shock because I am a doc and I know how dangerous to use lithium and the toxicity you can manage the signs however ignore it can be fatal :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:it can cause coma and brain damage even death those ******* ******* can’t get away with it poor Britney I am glad she is still a live  :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

I highly doubt they sent Britney to a legitimate mental health facility. Given everything that Britney said they did to her (and everything else we don't know about), what went down in that place was illegal. Has Britney ever even revealed the name of the place they sent her to? My theory is that Team Con hired a bunch of people to masquerade as health care professionals and used them to torture and humiliate Britney. I 100% believe Britney when she says they were trying to kill her in that place. She is so, so unbelievably lucky that things fell into place the way they did or she most likely wouldn't be here today.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I legit think they were TRYING to cause damage to her to warrant keeping the conservatorship in place.  The MRI’s that they forced upon her (knowing nothing was wrong but wanting to be able to say to the court “something is wrong but we aren’t sure what it is…look we have evidence, we took her to have MRI’s!!”)

forcing her into that place was a way for them to avoid laying exuberant fees for canceling domination.  I’m sure they had a medical clause relieving them of certain payments if there was a “legit” medical need to cancel the show.  It was all smoke and mirrors to cover their own money and to make it SEEM like Britney was suffering some major episode, when in reality she was just tired and wanted to take a break because the stress of back to back shows (that she had no creative control over) was exhausting her.  

Interesting theory 🤔 

For you lunatics mumbling about mk ultra, that program is so old, outtadated and no one uses it. Howerver, CI. didn't stop working on it- the manipulation of the mind at every level possible. They discovered ****loads of things in the early 90s. But they still continued- in lots of countries, all the continets. Every country has a lab for this - you can bet on that.

I personally know a professor currently involved in extracting cells that are being sold to certain people. Neurologists and pathologists work on it. It's illegal in US but not here. They told me to keep my mouth shut and they aren't doing anything bad.

Basically, every country has an illegal side of medicine. If you see these things, police won't help you. It's dark and corrupted. You don't talk about it.

3 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

For you lunatics mumbling about mk ultra, that program is so old, outtadated and no one uses it. Howerver, CI. didn't stop working on it- the manipulation of the mind at every level possible. They discovered ****loads of things in the early 90s. But they still continued- in lots of countries, all the continets. Every country has a lab for this - you can bet on that.

I personally know a professor currently involved in extracting cells that are being sold to certain people. Neurologists and pathologists work on it. It's illegal in US but not here. They told me to keep my mouth shut and they aren't doing anything bad.

Basically, every country has an illegal side of medicine. If you see these things, police won't help you. It's dark and corrupted. You don't talk about it.

Oh yes...

4 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

and what are those cells used for? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Sounds like they did some horrendous **** to her, for profit. 

Probably given uppers, to keep her energetic when she's performing, and tranqs, when she's done, to keep her "offline", and compliant.which fks with your mind and body.

I wouldnt be surprised if they were half assing bribes and just getting lithium from any crooked Dr. willing to take their money for a strong sedative without asking about effectiveness, and effects.

This whole web doesn't start and end with her family and Lou. It goes all the way to the courts and medical professionals.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think that kind of faculties are just a big scam. They just drugging people to death. There is no privacy. It's just abusive. I believe medicine is not an answer. We don't know what's her mental illness if there is an one. But Britney wasn't that mentally sick. She definitely didn't deserve that kind of intense treatments. They heavily drugged her to able to control her. Her nerve system permanently affected i think. Once they noticed they can't control her they aimed to kill her with medicine. Like MJ. Remember they were so quick to named Jamilyn to trustee of Britney's fortune.

9 hours ago, Axad said:

Omfg never know Britney was in lithium :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I am in  shock because I am a doc and I know how dangerous to use lithium and the toxicity you can manage the signs however ignore it can be fatal :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:it can cause coma and brain damage even death those ******* ******* can’t get away with it poor Britney I am glad she is still a live  :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Don't tell me you have never heard Britney speaking in court... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block