What really happened in that facility?

10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I highly doubt they sent Britney to a legitimate mental health facility. Given everything that Britney said they did to her (and everything else we don't know about), what went down in that place was illegal. Has Britney ever even revealed the name of the place they sent her to? My theory is that Team Con hired a bunch of people to masquerade as health care professionals and used them to torture and humiliate Britney. I 100% believe Britney when she says they were trying to kill her in that place. She is so, so unbelievably lucky that things fell into place the way they did or she most likely wouldn't be here today.

When she made the "all is well" video, some of the fans matched the room  she was in to a facility somewhere. I wish I could find that post. They could have taken her to several different places tho!

15 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Well lithium does work for people who need it, Britney didnt need lithium and that’s why it was damaging, and it’s very likely they did **** her with more things, they tried to make her brain dead it sounds tbh 

gives me ashely black mirror vibes when ashely o was chained to a gurney in a hospital  after being drugged and put in a coma and then they made her a hologram (remember when Britney wouldn’t work so they built a fun house in her likeness)

Lithium could make you feel like drunk. When you are under such medication, sometimes, you would think so slow like a drunk person, and it leaves an after taste in the mouth; like some bitter taste, like metal.

16 hours ago, ivosoares said:

It actually is! I'm not American... But those facilities are made from tax payers money, and we have the right to know what's going on in public mental facilities. And everything that happens in the courts is OUR business as well. It's OUR court.

Don’t believe it was a public facility. Also there are laws that restrict what we can know about a persons medical treatment/records. I understand your frustration, but in other cases those restrictions are very necessary. 

Imagine being trapped there for 4 months without knowing why. I'm sure she was terrified and we don't know what kind of procedures they implement there. 

Not even when she stayed at promises for a month, was as angry, even though she did they famous "go to the light" video. Blaming her management for sending her there when she didn't need it.

12 hours ago, intofreedom1 said:

Con put her there based on insurance policy for Domination. It was their last shot to get out of contract with Caesar's and avoid responsibility of covering expenditures to-date and assuming losses.

This is the most likely scenario. It was all about money all the time.

Doesn't Britney think Domination was canceled because she did not want to do a certain dance move and because she needed a break? To go with the money theme: Isn't it more likely that ticket sales were low? After all, they never let her do new music and her dancing wasn't as good anymore as it used to be. (Medication, exhaustion) 

According to the text she sent to her mom and friend from that place, she was on lithium and possibly Seraquil, too.

see here: 

16587727510792.jpg

After allegedly being forced into a mental health facility in 2019, Britney Spears posted - and then quickly...

Apparently she had to give blood samples because they were adjusting her lithium dose.

This post explains better the use of Lithium and also (IMHO correctly) identifies the “treatment center” as Bridges to Recovery Beverly Hills (according to Britney she was in BH): 

cropped-hulu-grad-512-1.png?w=240
MARIAYANG.ORG

I have not paid close attention to news about Ms. Britney Spears’s conservatorship over the years...

Here’s the official website of that place where they give custom care in basically private houses: 

Mental-Illness-Treatment.jpg

At each Bridges to Recovery location, we offer an intimate, home-like environment where you can truly...

Apparently Britney was in that place from mid-January to late April. She seems to have a tendency to exaggerate a little bit, especially when it comes to numbers (“I was there 4 months”). I know many people who do so, so I wouldn’t make a big deal of it.

I do think she was probably forced to have some kind of therapy etc sessions daily, but I’m willing to bet that there were lunch and bathroom breaks.

I do believe she had to give multiple vials blood each week to test the lithium levels.

I do believe that they didn’t let her be alone even to dress – perhaps not so much to humiliate her (like she thought) but to make sure she wouldn’t try to hurt herself (like strangle herself) or do anything to run away or contact the outside world (remember, she somehow managed to sent out a message that a lawyer should try to dress as a plumber to come to see her.

It is clear that her contact with the outside world was heavily restricted and the one time she got out with her boyfriend, she was heavily drugged. She has said herself, that she was so ashamed of what happened to her, that at first she wanted to pretend that everything was OK (and probably asked Sam to do so, too).

The para-legal who left a voice-message in April where he told she had been locked up in that facility since mid-January said that there wasn’t an end in sight for the treatment (I.e. it wasn’t booked for a fixed time). So the thought that there wasn’t a set date when she would get out of that place  probably made Britney even more desperate.

I really can’t imagine going through what she went through.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block