What really happened in that facility?

We've heard her say that she was in a trailer park, available to people for hours. We've heard her say she has nerve damage to the point that she doesn't feel her hand, she doesn't feel her feet...  Like, what kind of mental treatment causes you to be in a trailer park and have nerve damage?

Why is nobody speaking about this, and alarmed... I hope they didn't do electro shock therapy on her, because that would explain the nerve damage. The trailer park thing, makes me think about s** trafficking (she mentioned s** trafficking in court comparing her work hours with the s** trafficking victims). 

All I know is something really serious happened in that facility, and we need to speak up about it. You can call me conspiracy theorist I don't care, in the future you WILL see I'm right, and something very nefarious mk ultra vibes happened there.

BTW about Lithium, my ex boyfriend was bipolar and took lithium for the whole 3 years we were together. He wasn't 'drunk', he was able to speak and he was able to live his life... And he was taking a high dose. The blood exams are a normal thing for people who take Lithium, it can be dangerous because it's toxic in high quantities. So i'm not buying it was just Lithium, it was something else as well.

There was a video on Youtube of a guy speaking with That Surprise Witness, saying that he knew of an eyewitness saying that she was electro shocked back in 2008, before the conservatorship. That video is erased from the Internet, I cannot find it anywhere. Why?

What Britney said: 

I wake up like 3 times a week in bed and my hands are completely numb ... nerves are tiny and it feels like pins and needles from the right side of my body it shoots up to my neck and the part that hurts the worst is my temple on my head ... it stings and it's scary ... the last 3 years since I got out of that place l've been in a mild unconscious state ... I couldn't face it”

I'm not saying i BELIEVE this 100% happened with Britney, but just some food for thought...

Symptoms of Electro Shock Therapy nerve damage: 

The symptoms of nerve damage from electric shock include: (1) Numbness; (2) Tingling or prickling sensation in hands or feet; (3) Burning sensation; (4) Painful, stabbing sensation; (5) Muscle weakness; (6) Muscle twitching; (7) Inability to sense pain; and (8) inability sense a change in temperature.

• Love 7
Just now, GlitterRain said:

It’s really none of our business. I’m sure Britney will talk about it in her book. She refers to it as “that place”. Definitely not good things. 

It actually is! I'm not American... But those facilities are made from tax payers money, and we have the right to know what's going on in public mental facilities. And everything that happens in the courts is OUR business as well. It's OUR court.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
13 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

We've heard her say that she was in a trailer park, available to people for hours. We've heard her say she has nerve damage to the point that she doesn't feel her hand, she doesn't feel her feet...  Like, what kind of mental treatment causes you to be in a trailer park and have nerve damage?

Why is nobody speaking about this, and alarmed... I hope they didn't do electro shock therapy on her, because that would explain the nerve damage. The trailer park thing, makes me think about s** trafficking (she mentioned s** trafficking in court comparing her work hours with the s** trafficking victims). 

All I know is something really serious happened in that facility, and we need to speak up about it. You can call me conspiracy theorist I don't care, in the future you WILL see I'm right, and something very nefarious mk ultra vibes happened there.

BTW about Lithium, my ex boyfriend was bipolar and took lithium for the whole 3 years we were together. He wasn't 'drunk', he was able to speak and he was able to live his life... And he was taking a high dose. The blood exams are a normal thing for people who take Lithium, it can be dangerous because it's toxic in high quantities. So i'm not buying it was just Lithium, it was something else as well.

Well lithium does work for people who need it, Britney didnt need lithium and that’s why it was damaging, and it’s very likely they did **** her with more things, they tried to make her brain dead it sounds tbh 

gives me ashely black mirror vibes when ashely o was chained to a gurney in a hospital  after being drugged and put in a coma and then they made her a hologram (remember when Britney wouldn’t work so they built a fun house in her likeness)

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

And she won't talk about in the book, because those are crimes and she could be sued for it, she needs to have proof of whatever happened, maybe she doesn't.

Can anyone explain the trailer park thing? In a mental facility? Wtf is that about? and the nerve damage? why?

Idk about Britney but friend was depressed recently told the doctors the wrong thing and ended in a mental hospital and it sounded like he was in prison just for being depressed (he’s out now but he seems shook up by the experience) like a hospital is supposed be somewhere you WANT to go when you need help so why is a mental hospital the complete opposite?, it’s completely disgusting that we literally lock away mentally Ill people 

so I feel like Britney’s experience was 100x worst

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

A couple of years ago the was a rumor saying back in 2008 her team/whoever give her electro shock therapy so doctors would sign off saying she was out of it, confused and needed a Con. It’s sick, but I believe it..

I edited my last comment with that as well, that video is GONE I can't find it, and I've seen it many times on Youtube before.

Just now, ivosoares said:

She would be puking all over the place. But one of the symptoms of Lithium toxicity is hand tremors... Piece of me Tour 2018 

Yeah she’s described many symptoms of lithium toxicity, but not all of them. But It’s unlikely she would have every single symptom 

Just now, Kletus said:

Yeah she’s described many symptoms of lithium toxicity, but not all of them. But It’s unlikely she would have every single symptom 

I don't know about that honestly, that is really serious and is a medical emergency, you can almost die, your organs can fail. She would have even more physical symptoms of that, but I'm not a doctor.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I don't know about that honestly, that is really serious and is a medical emergency, you can almost die, your organs can fail. She would have even more physical symptoms of that, but I'm not a doctor.

How extreme they were in the treatment and how she describes her pain makes it more likely than not :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:  “They were trying to kill me,” “I still can’t feel my body,” I mean :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Whatever it was, it clearly traumatized her more than anything she’s been through before (and she’s been through ALOT). We do know from what she’s told us that she had no privacy whatsoever, people watched her at all times even while naked and changing (which is unheard of for someone of her status to go through), FORCED to attend therapy and be analyzed by people for HOURS every day, FORCED to take medication. Any one of these things can seriously traumatize a person, and that’s just what we know of so far. 

Britney, I know you’re probably not reading this, but I just want to commend you on your strength and bravery, through everything. Most people couldn’t survive it and you deserve all the peace, love, and happiness. 💜 

I remember when I was 6 my mom forced me to go a see a therapist because I was shy and wouldn't talk to people (even thought I did have 1 best friend). I remember her trying to convince my mom that "something" was wrong with me and she was going to do "tests" on me.  Minutes later, my mom was taken out of the room and here I was a scared, shy 6 year alone with a stranger. So I just started playing with the toys while she watched or I guess you could say "evaluate" me. Anyways, long story short, I was mad at the woman and ended up hitting her in the back with a rainstick instrument lol. We never returned after that incident and surprisingly I grew up to me well, socially adjusted adult :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:. My point being, some therapistS think they are gods because they have some "fancy" degree  so they over analyze situations to where they invent some idea that, "well she's here, so there's must be something wrong". LIke they plant some seed inside their head. There was nothing wrong with me, I was just a shy little kid.

I bet these "therapists" Britney saw probably planted some ideas in her head and jamie's as well, that "somethings" wrong with Brit.  like "oh well she doesn't like control", so there must be something wrong with her.......BS :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block