Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Yasux35 said:

Sam is younger and hasnt had the extreme spotlight that Britney has. 

Sam was probably just wanting to shut down rumors about her not being around. I think his intentions are good.  Britney just wasnt down.

I agree! I don’t think Sam had any bad intentions here. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I don’t know what happened to Britney, but it’s not like 2016 Britney. She sounded very mature that year. Everything is so bizarre because she was a very well spoken woman. She sounds like in the audios wit her child’s. 

I still dont understand what happened that year. She seemed centered, joyfull, happy, both energetic but calmed, it was a second prime i just dont get how she seemed to be so well but was trapped and enslaved in t cship, it doesnt make any sense

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Honestly Sam is probably sick of all the conspiracy theories and wanted to prove Britney was there going live. Banon need to get jobs!

I think this is likely. If you look on Britney's instagram her comments are now absolutely swamped with Banon stuff. It's gotten a lot louder over the last few months

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

I still dont understand what happened that year. She seemed centered, joyfull, happy, both energetic but calmed, it was a second prime i just dont get how she seemed to be so well but was trapped and enslaved in t cship, it doesnt make any sense

I think that was what she referring to in her YouTube voice note, where she said she started to get a spark back and feel like herself again. Then they forced her to do a tour she didn’t want to do, and clearly so, then announced a new residency after the shortest break - and then packed her off to mental hell under the guise of her needing a break due to her lovely father’s ruptured colon. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DanjaMouse said:

I think that was what she referring to in her YouTube voice note, where she said she started to get a spark back and feel like herself again. Then they forced her to do a tour she didn’t want to do, and clearly so, then announced a new residency after the shortest break - and then packed her off to mental hell under the guise of her needing a break due to her lovely father’s ruptured colon. 

Her definitely being forced to tour and into that facility was the tipping of the iceberg. She is so traumatized :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

She really doesn’t sound all that well :( 

I’ll be crucified for this, but she sounds like Anna Nicole Smith in some of her videos 

She doesn't "sound well" because she doesn't want to talk to idiotic conspiracy theory theorists live on Instagram to please them, while she's lying in bed at night?

It can't be that simple, can it?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She doesn't "sound well" because she doesn't want to talk to idiotic conspiracy theory theorists live on Instagram to please them, while she's lying in bed at night?

It can't be that simple, can it?

the people who writes that stuff are the ones who actually need help in real life 

• Love 6

I think I would get stressed going live for just 3 people. Being a celebrity and doing it for thousands of people when you’re not expecting it, when you have anxiety, when you don’t trust people, and when every mistake you make will be criticized sounds god awful. I don’t blame her. She owes them nothing, and the wacko Banon people deserve the least. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8