Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

4 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

Sam loves her that much that he did this video on purpose to calm people that was asking where is she. She doesn’t want anything of that, she doesn’t care, I’m not sure if she listen to advices even from her husband. He is still very young, a real 40+ men would manage these kind of situations differently.

1 minute ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

She could say just hiiii with an smile and go out. Doing normal things, why everything she does has some drama.

sorry but she doesn't have to do anything, like if she doesn't want to go live, she doesn't have anyone, including us, around to tell her she has to - and that's ******* amazing! 

we heard her voice, she founds fine - possibly high or just like sweetly annoyed - leave ha alone! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, buffington said:

sorry but she doesn't have to do anything, like if she doesn't want to go live, she doesn't have anyone, including us, around to tell her she has to - and that's ******* amazing! 

we heard her voice, she founds fine - possibly high or just like sweetly annoyed - leave ha alone! 

Right! Going live on IG sounds like an anxiety inducing nightmare. I don’t blame her for not wanting to do it 

• Love 8