Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

• Super Mods
Just now, Urbanney said:

I think I would get stressed going live for just 3 people. Being a celebrity and doing it for thousands of people when you’re not expecting it, while you have anxiety, don’t trust people, and when every mistake you make will be criticized sounds god awful. I don’t blame her. She owes them nothing, and the wacko Banon people deserve the least. 

This!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I don’t know what happened to Britney, but it’s not like 2016 Britney. She sounded very mature that year. Everything is so bizarre because she was a very well spoken woman. She sounds like in the audios wit her child’s. 

We know what happened. The facility, lithium, more abuse, forced to tour, her kids cutting her off. The years after 2016 have been far from ideal for her, it makes sense she'd change. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

of course hearing her live wasn't enough for some people  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

She sounds upset but I don't blame Sam for trying to get her on live video. He should have asked first so the lioness wouldn't get mad lol. But can you imagine people telling you that you're an abuser, a human trafficker, a wife beater, every single day? it must be exhausting for him. 

and the thing with conspiracies is that they never stop. those crazy people always need more "proof", like they are entitled to everything. 

• Love 7

Well that live didn't help the cause. Why make a live in the middle of the night, In a dark room? He could have done it in the gym, or in the kitchen while cooking, hiking or any other thing they do together. Also, I know that Britney doesn't have to talk to us or anything but at least say something like "hey guys we are watching a movie,  I'm about to dance in my living room, or I will ride my bike" it's not that deep. Nobody's asking her to make a Q & A.they could have done this better and shut mouths once and for all, this isn't it. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I don’t know what happened to Britney, but it’s not like 2016 Britney. She sounded very mature that year. Everything is so bizarre because she was a very well spoken woman. She sounds like in the audios wit her child’s. 

Maybe because she married Sam, who is a lot younger than she is so she acted/sounded more childish to fit him ?  

I don't know.... a 40 year old woman sounded like that is a bit awkward..... 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Also, I know that Britney doesn't have to talk to us or anything but at least say something like "hey guys we are watching a movie,  I'm about to dance in my living room, or I will ride my bike" it's not that deep. Nobody's asking her to make a Q & A.they could have done this better and shut mouths once and for all, this isn't it. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

THIS.

9 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yeah Britney was upset :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

“I have nothing to say I don’t want to talk to them right now” 

I don't blame her tbh, a lot of the comments under their posts are down right rude. The slow progress of her case is also probably getting her down. 😔

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

She clearly didn’t get what live meant, it’s annoying that he didn’t just explain it lol. 

Also, how are people saying she sounds like Anna Nicole from that tiny clip? Is it because they both have a southern accent :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Because it’s just another way to try and convince themselves of their conspiracies. 

23 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I've seen it live and I was like omg... after that the live was cut...

IDK why is she so mad at us? like honey get a grip we are here for you... idk why is she not shutting mouths by just saying, hey y'all why don't you just stfu I'm here and everything's ok.

but however

Hello! 

This is UCLA! We are looking for people that need to be helped! Your were selected!

Please call us back 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
40 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Well that live didn't help the cause. Why make a live in the middle of the night, In a dark room? He could have done it in the gym, or in the kitchen while cooking, hiking or any other thing they do together. Also, I know that Britney doesn't have to talk to us or anything but at least say something like "hey guys we are watching a movie,  I'm about to dance in my living room, or I will ride my bike" it's not that deep. Nobody's asking her to make a Q & A.they could have done this better and shut mouths once and for all, this isn't it. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Hello! 

This is UCLA! We are looking for people that need to be helped! Your were selected!

Please call us back 

• Love 2