Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

17 minutes ago, s&m said:

Hello! 

This is UCLA! We are looking for people that need to be helped! Your were selected!

Please call us back 

what is UCLA? 

F94471D2-0D55-49F3-A477-22FF337158D8.thu

she is free to do whatever she wants, as she may be doing... but that was my thoughts on that. Also kinda strange thatshe doesn'tknow what Live is... a very common word nowadays, even she uses IG so it's kinda odd she doesn't know what live is...

• Love 1

I don't get the big deal about her voice being high. I think her real voice is what we heard in the live, her yelling at her kids in the car etc. It's the voice she's always had for years and years. That grunged down rapsy smoker back of the throat voice she does under pressure is weird to me - not the other way around. 

4 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

what is UCLA? 

F94471D2-0D55-49F3-A477-22FF337158D8.thu

she is free to do whatever she wants, as she may be doing... but that was my thoughts on that. Also kinda strange thatshe doesn'tknow what Live is... a very common word nowadays, even she uses IG so it's kinda odd she doesn't know what live is...

you probably don’t know but sam did  live last year in september where britney appeared! so she knows what a live is 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Well that live didn't help the cause. Why make a live in the middle of the night, In a dark room? He could have done it in the gym, or in the kitchen while cooking, hiking or any other thing they do together. Also, I know that Britney doesn't have to talk to us or anything but at least say something like "hey guys we are watching a movie,  I'm about to dance in my living room, or I will ride my bike" it's not that deep. Nobody's asking her to make a Q & A.they could have done this better and shut mouths once and for all, this isn't it. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

she dont owe u  s h i t  LOLLLL 

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I've seen it live and I was like omg... after that the live was cut...

IDK why is she so mad at us? like honey get a grip we are here for you... idk why is she not shutting mouths by just saying, hey y'all why don't you just stfu I'm here and everything's ok.

but however

looks like someone hasnt looked at her instagram comments, telling an abused woman to get a grip because she won’t get on instagram live is not a cute look for u babe 💋

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, uwannapieceofme said:

looks like someone hasnt looked at her instagram comments, telling an abused woman to get a grip because she won’t get on instagram live is not a cute look for u babe 💋

Yeah I read the comments of her IG and are absolute hateful... the get a grip thing was a manerism... I take it back if that's offensive... anyway, I was just sharing my thoughts...

I feel like a lot of people in Britney’s orbit are sick of the conspiracy theories but there’s nothing they can do because Britney doesn’t want to dispel them. I believe it’s her right don’t get me wrong, but if the people I cared about were getting attacked and their life online was a living hell, I’d stand up for them. So much of the fighting in this fan base and in the online lives of ppl she actually care about could be alleviated but part of me wonders if she enjoys the chaos from fans at this point. But then I feel bad for thinking that. It’s just - what the hell is going on?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I dunno, please don’t get mad at me, I’m just frustrated that she now actively seems to avoid shutting down serious stuff like this but I’m trying to remember that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to…it’s just interesting that she chooses not to do something….

Sad Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I've seen it live and I was like omg... after that the live was cut...

IDK why is she so mad at us? like honey get a grip we are here for you... idk why is she not shutting mouths by just saying, hey y'all why don't you just stfu I'm here and everything's ok.

but however

That's very optimistic but by the very nature of conspiracy theory, it wouldn't be enough for them.

This entire time, they've called for something to happen, and when it does, they find fault in it and further push conspiracy. If Britney posts captions detailing information only she could know, it's not Britney. If Britney posts with her assistant, it's not Britney because it wasn't on her story. If Britney shares a story, it wasn't live in that moment. If her assistant shares a story at the same time, it's a set up. If Britney posts a caption about her song but doesn't speak about her experiences, she was forced to do it, but when Britney posts a 20 minute audio about her experiences and her music that she has edited herself, it's someone else sharing it...

...and if anyone calls them out, its an attack.

It's delusional, and attention seeking, and nothing Britney or anyone around her could do would stop it because they would find something to spin.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Maybe He didn’t tell her they were going live on Instagram? That is why she got annoyed  :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This.

I would be annoyed ! I don't like to do live video's either, just like I don't like facetiming.

I can only imagine how much I would dislike it if I knew the whole world would be watching and talking about how I looked and sounded.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I feel like a lot of people in Britney’s orbit are sick of the conspiracy theories but there’s nothing they can do because Britney doesn’t want to dispel them. I believe it’s her right don’t get me wrong, but if the people I cared about were getting attacked and their life online was a living hell, I’d stand up for them. So much of the fighting in this fan base and in the online lives of ppl she actually care about could be alleviated but part of me wonders if she enjoys the chaos from fans at this point. But then I feel bad for thinking that. It’s just - what the hell is going on?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I dunno, please don’t get mad at me, I’m just frustrated that she now actively seems to avoid shutting down serious stuff like this but I’m trying to remember that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to…it’s just interesting that she chooses not to do something….

Sad Britney Spears GIF

Let's be real, Britney is well aware that if she uses social media or any platform really to make a statement, it's going to garner attention. Not just from the media but fans trying to get noticed also.

How many times and in how many formats does she have to say it; she owes noone anything.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Let's be real, Britney is well aware that if she uses social media or any platform really to make a statement, it's going to garner attention. Not just from the media but fans trying to get noticed also.

How many times and in how many formats does she have to say it; she owes noone anything.

THIIIIIIS PART! It's always "i know she doesn't owe us anything but" and it needs to stop! britney has made her boundaries clear on what she is and is not willing to share. there's no conspiracy, no cover up, no nothing except a woman who is choosing what she is and is not willing to share with the world. people need to learn the difference between free britney and free access to britney. she's limiting our access, and she has every right to do so. 

• Love 9