Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

44 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Howard K Stern used to secretly film and exploit Anna Nicole when she was clearly unwell. He would egg her on in this same manner. Very uncomfortable and concerning. I hope Britney is ok. 

Ok, but then what would Sam gain from this? Even if he was an opportunistic, he’d do so much better career wise the better her career does too, no?

like I’m not being a ****, just trying to follow.

4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Oh it’s her husband for crying out loud. They can have that conversation / fight amongst themselves if necessary. Sam is the last person to disrespect Britney. 

What did you not get? I am saying that you don't upload people live onto social media without their permission. Simple as that. And yes they should have that conversation amongst themselves. It's called clearing things out before you put your socially anxious wife in front of millions of strangers, involuntarily. And she is in the freaking bed which makes it even worse.

4 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Aren't you supposed to be a moderator who promotes the freedom of having different perspectives without getting degraded through shaming?

Or is this forum meant to be a mud throwing party in between members? Then great job sir.  

If people can dish it they sure as hell better expect to take it.

Also you guys cry for freedom of speech, here's mine. Deal with it troll :emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

If people can dish it they sure as hell better expect to take it.

Also you guys cry for freedom of speech, here's mine. Deal with it troll :emma:

Right? I've always find funny this people who likes to claim freedom of speech while complaining about other people's opinions. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

Right? I've always find funny this people who likes to claim freedom of speech while complaining about other people's opinions. 

THANK YOU!

Freedom of speech is only allowed when it suits their narrative it would seem :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I've found the banon/sam haters are just miserable with their own sad lives so they attack someone who's actually in a healthy and happy relationship.

If they can be harsh and the admin is fine with them being here, i'll happily give them the same level harshness back as sure that is fine too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I will not let someone spew hatred and think they've got away with it or like they've 'convinced' us'.

• Love 4