Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Like talking childishly… I wouldn’t take it that far to Anna Nicole Smith though. But Sam just uploaded a story of Britney talking about Kate Hudson’s mom and she is talking awkwardly childish.

I agree with you. I saw the story Sam posted of Britney talking about Goldie Hawn.... Her voice was awkward.... I'm wondering if its,because Sam is a lot younger than Britney and her being with Sam, she acted more childish so it fits with him?  But to me, its awkward.

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
45 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Britney herself tells us point blank that she’s not doing well.

She’s stated before that she no longer believes in God, no longer trusts any person, that she cries every night, that she felt more cared for by a stray dog that she had just met in Hawaii than by any man in her life, that she feels like she failed as a mother and that she was betrayed by her sons and her entire family and all her old friends, and that she’s deeply traumatized by what occurred at “that place.”

And she says all this very publicly, it’s not like it’s just in a gossip magazine or something. 

So OF COURSE some fans may “overanalyze” things.

Why? Because they are worried because Britney has told us she is in a very dark place 

sure, but i don't think any of that applies here. in cases like this it doesn't seem like it's anything deeper than her just being annoyed and not wanting to be on a live late at night that she didn't agree to 

and many of those fans do go too far by wanting to know EXACTLY where she is at ALL TIMES (demanding lives such as these just to satisfy themselves) and attacking the people around her like her husband and (ex) assistant

• Love 1
  • Like 2