Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

9 minutes ago, Bigno said:

What does she mean with "I am always live"? I am lost

Probably that she posts content or she’s on IG. I don’t think she really understand what IG Live is and she has no reason to go live anyway. She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation of where she is 24/7. She did that for 13+ years 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I dont think britney know she can go live and just do everyday stuff and we would be happy. She doesnt have to prepare a message or say something important. 

And yes, Sam cant win, and I feel like britney just misunderstood him. He said clear what he did, Im sure he even told her right before, but she didnt get it. Its okay she said no, and he respected it.

Instead he gave us the Goldie Hawn video :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And when will people get it. Britney will never be "OKAY" and live without worries or sadness. SHe is traumatised for life. She will always be sad about her family doing what they did, and everything. And its okay for britney no never be 100% happy again. Its okay for all of us. 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Yasux35 said:

and when is Britney "always live?" where have I been?

I took it as sarcasm. Maybe I’m wrong.

I do believe she knows what instagram live is. If she knows how to work her DMs (thanks Alexa) then she knows how to work instagram live but chooses not to… like the vast majority of us. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I took it as sarcasm. Maybe I’m wrong.

I do believe she knows what instagram live is. If she knows how to work her DMs (thanks Alexa) then she knows how to work instagram live but chooses not to… like the vast majority of us. 

Same here. I think she was playing around until she realized he meant Instagram live considering how shocked she was. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

She quite clearly knows that she can go live, she simply chooses not to and I don’t blame her. The comments on her instagram posts are bad enough. God, even look at some of the comments from fans in here. Can you imagine what the comments would be like if she went live on her own page? The trolls would have a field day… why feed the “little people” when no matter what she does, the “little people” will find something wrong with it. 

This obsession that people have with her not going live on her instagram or even liking posts is tiresome. She’s told us countless times how anxious and nervous she is… yet despite all that some people make up conspiracies because she doesn’t go live. The pressure put on her to prove, or disprove, the strangest of things is unreal.

Have you ever noticed that it is always the same people who comment the same **** in every thread?

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Guys you are making points in this thread yes. But there is NO reason from this video to do.

They do nothing weird.

Also lets not jump into conclusions about how she is feeling and how her everyday life is.

What we know from her is that she is traumatised from what they put her through but she also is a still working woman who is writting a book, released a song and is spending time with her husband.

Britney has proved her strong mind and motives for life again and again. Just because she is totally private right now we should not go into overanalysing.

• Love 2

Ooh she sounded pissed. Don't blame her. There's always so many conspiracies and **** when it comes to her.

She is clearly fine just writing her lil insta posts and leaving it at that.

I get Sam wanting to shut down rumours, and I also get Britney not having anything to say. Banon annoys me tbh. I'm fine with Britney going to therapy and healing without us knowing cuz it ain't any of my Business.

• Love 7