Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

4 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I can understand her... I wouldn't start a live by myself, nor would I join someone doing a live on Instagram...

it's the way she said it, you can turn it down with much more elegance. He's talking very friendly to her and here she is having an attitude and being defensive. Good God B, chill.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, easy said:

THIIIIIIS PART! It's always "i know she doesn't owe us anything but" and it needs to stop! britney has made her boundaries clear on what she is and is not willing to share. there's no conspiracy, no cover up, no nothing except a woman who is choosing what she is and is not willing to share with the world. people need to learn the difference between free britney and free access to britney. she's limiting our access, and she has every right to do so. 

Exactly this!!! I mean people forget she was FORCED to do interviews and do stupid things in front of a camera without having the option to refuse. I’m sure it’s liberating for her to now choose how and when she wants to be in front of a camera. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

it's the way she said it, you can turn it down with much more elegance. He's talking very friendly to her and here she is having an attitude and being defensive. Good God B, chill.

It’s easy for us to just say “chill” 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I feel like a lot of people in Britney’s orbit are sick of the conspiracy theories but there’s nothing they can do because Britney doesn’t want to dispel them. I believe it’s her right don’t get me wrong, but if the people I cared about were getting attacked and their life online was a living hell, I’d stand up for them. So much of the fighting in this fan base and in the online lives of ppl she actually care about could be alleviated but part of me wonders if she enjoys the chaos from fans at this point. But then I feel bad for thinking that. It’s just - what the hell is going on?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I dunno, please don’t get mad at me, I’m just frustrated that she now actively seems to avoid shutting down serious stuff like this but I’m trying to remember that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to…it’s just interesting that she chooses not to do something….

Sad Britney Spears GIF

I don't completely disagree with this however I think she wouldnt look at it like that. The only people experiencing chaos in all of this is the fan base/ anyone not in Britney's world who seems soooooo invested in her life. She is chillin (aside from her own life stresses). Britney "could" easily just defend those around her & herself by "clearing things up" but for why?, to appease fans and ppl she doesn't know? If ppl really love Britney we would stop hounding for her presence when she just wants to live and exist without feeling stardom at least for NOW. We can't even give her a proper year lol.

29 minutes ago, easy said:

THIIIIIIS PART! It's always "i know she doesn't owe us anything but" and it needs to stop! britney has made her boundaries clear on what she is and is not willing to share. there's no conspiracy, no cover up, no nothing except a woman who is choosing what she is and is not willing to share with the world. people need to learn the difference between free britney and free access to britney. she's limiting our access, and she has every right to do so. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I don't completely disagree with this however I think she wouldnt look at it like that. The only people experiencing chaos in all of this is the fan base/ anyone not in Britney's world who seems soooooo invested in her life. She is chillin (aside from her own life stresses). Britney "could" easily just defend those around her & herself by "clearing things up" but for why?, to appease fans and ppl she doesn't know? If ppl really love Britney we would stop hounding for her presence when she just wants to live and exist without feeling stardom at least for NOW. We can't even give her a proper year lol.

Good point. But don't you think that she deliberatly attracts haters with her videos and weirdness on IG ? She loves dancing, so do I. But when I feel like doing it, I do it for myself in privacy and enjoy it.

I love her to the core but I just can't watch her spinning videos anymore, and her constant repetitive rants, it breaks my heart to see such talent go to waste. I mean it's the same hectic dance shared 100+ times + in a house she presumably left months ago. what is she still doing there, old videos ? why does she share them when she knows that people will criticize ? You want to share it ? ok fine, disable the comments and spin away ... but don't put out constant toxic posts and expect the world to give you roses in return.

Simple rule in life, you get what you put out. 

if I was her, I would just disappear completely from social media. Maybe share an update of my life with the "fans", just to let them know I'm ok. And yes, it would be generous of her to do that, but we still are the same people that saw her pain when everybody thought of us as conspiracy theorists, we genuinely love her, we don't want any music or tours or interviews, we know the popstar is dead, we just want to know that Britney the person is well ... so please Britney, take a step back for your own sake and for us too, we're the saddest fanbase in the pop industry.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

What are y’all talking about? She doesn’t need to talk to y’all low lives and nobodies. And she didn’t sound childish in sams story about Goldie, she was just having fun and was enthusiastic . I can’t with y’all.

Why are you calling everybody low life's and nobody's? Defending B is one thing and these alleged "low life's and nobody's" according to you helped free Britney, supported Britney and she had the success and career she's had because of the fans continued support. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I feel like a lot of people in Britney’s orbit are sick of the conspiracy theories but there’s nothing they can do because Britney doesn’t want to dispel them. I believe it’s her right don’t get me wrong, but if the people I cared about were getting attacked and their life online was a living hell, I’d stand up for them. So much of the fighting in this fan base and in the online lives of ppl she actually care about could be alleviated but part of me wonders if she enjoys the chaos from fans at this point. But then I feel bad for thinking that. It’s just - what the hell is going on?:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I dunno, please don’t get mad at me, I’m just frustrated that she now actively seems to avoid shutting down serious stuff like this but I’m trying to remember that she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to…it’s just interesting that she chooses not to do something….

Sad Britney Spears GIF

Oh I’m certain their annoyed by it cuz I’m not in Britney’s orbit and I’m annoyed by it and in regards to her enjoying chaos, perhaps, what fans consider serious or important, she just doesn’t. She or anyone in her life for that matter shouldn’t be forced to give a statement regarding conspiracy theories that fans are creating.

Plus, let’s be real, even if she did make a statement, it wouldn’t work cuz the conspiracy theorist fans are so far gone that they just see what the wanna see, hear what they wanna hear and believe what they wanna believe. Addressing all this fan created bull**** is a complete waste of time.

36 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

I personally feel bad for Sam for dealing with so much bad energy. She's so angry all the time.

You can feel he's just trying to pass by and avoid arguments. I do believe she became an agressive person.

I don't blame her, it's just sad to witness ... 

She is definitely mean and aggressive, but I don't blame her after what was done to her, she had to get stronger and be sterner.

It's sad hearing her like this and it's only a representation of the hurt, and the trauma she's been through.

B used to be so sweet and team Con stripped so much away from her.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She is definitely mean and aggressive, but I don't blame her after what was done to her, she had to get stronger and be sterner.

It's sad hearing her like this and it's only a representation of the hurt, and the trauma she's been through.

B used to be so sweet and team Con stripped so much away from her.

what? she is acting like a normal Wife that don't want that her husband go "on live" without asking her, omg.

how dare sam to do a "live" without telling her? how disrespectful, he put her on public scrutiny and people like you judging her.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 1