Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

On 11/8/2022 at 7:59 PM, KrisJ said:

The man who attacked Cryptkeeper Pelosi husband was a BLM supporting, hippie Gay, homeless man. Yeah - sure sounds like your typical republican. Must have been an es***t situation gone wrong. I wonder why there is NO police can footage released :enigma_alien_blue:

Please stay out of our country with your dangerous misinformation that borders on cyberterrorism.

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article267987157.html

Caruso is behind Bass. So KP & the rest of them can SUCK it.

Also to the Republican apologists and Exhalers: DEMS WON THE SENATE. So ya’ll can suck it too. So much for the “red wave”. 

House still up for grabs. 

And to the person saying gay republicans exist: yes backwards ones. The conservative majority on SCOTUS threatens gay equality rights and marriage rights. Clarence Thomas indicated they are cases he wants reopened. So voting for a party primarily against your community is just plain stupidity. Yes, I said it. If you’re gay, and Republican, you’re a moron. And no, nothing you can say will change my mind. 

The electorate spoke. Enjoy your day! So much for MAGA! 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Love 1

All thr gop has to do is watch videos and most are saying and admitting Trump ruined the party and Vurtually everybody he endorsed well, that's the curse. 

Even Ann Coulter told him to shut the Fyck up, and that it's DeSantis turn.

As for young blood you pretty much have to be 35 or older to run for president but most including AOC feel their better representing their district ..

22 hours ago, x.rox said:

Caruso is behind Bass. So KP & the rest of them can SUCK it.

Also to the Republican apologists and Exhalers: DEMS WON THE SENATE. So ya’ll can suck it too. So much for the “red wave”. 

House still up for grabs. 

And to the person saying gay republicans exist: yes backwards ones. The conservative majority on SCOTUS threatens gay equality rights and marriage rights. Clarence Thomas indicated they are cases he wants reopened. So voting for a party primarily against your community is just plain stupidity. Yes, I said it. If you’re gay, and Republican, you’re a moron. And no, nothing you can say will change my mind. 

The electorate spoke. Enjoy your day! So much for MAGA! 

I dont think any of us "republican apologist" cared about elections results or red waves lol

You cant tell people what their best interest are, Gay people are not the same, we are all different. Majority of Republicans support Gay marriage and rights. Majority of voters (including minorities and Gay people) vote based on economic issues. They know what their best interest are, not you.

Also, turns out Katy Perry voted for a democrat so all this was a lie, although he used to be a republican not long ago

• Love 1
On 11/8/2022 at 8:53 PM, x.rox said:

Yeah I mean what people seem to be missing is yes she can vote forever the f.uck she wants to but she has a “brand” she’s created for herself. Posting who she voted for, now confirming her personal brand is more commercial than genuine, may haunt her and that’s her own fault! 

But see that's YOUR perception of her brand. For example, are you saying you can't be pro LGBT and republican? 

As a gay man, if I vote republican does that make me homophobic or anti progressive?

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block