Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I keep hearing this, but the Republicans are the ones trying to make it harder for people to vote, use violent language and continue to use violent language after their supporters stormed the capital and attacked Nancy Pelosi's husband in the head with a hammer. 

Republicans only want to cut taxes for the rich and restrict the rights of LGBTQ, women and minorities. In fact, they have succeeded with a few of those groups. In the past year, they have tried to ban race from discussions in classrooms and ban books. 

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT EXTREME GERMAN SOLDIERS DID!!

I am so sick of people being willfully ignorant and quoting history that they clearly do not know. 

Democrats aren't German soldiers, you're just mad about being lectured to do the right thing. 

Thank youuuuu

• Love 1
6 hours ago, crazyasamuthafukka said:

I am not arguing with someone who’s already made up their “ignorant white male mind”. You do you, boo. But I’m not getting into a argument with a dumb republican. Your opinion means literally nothing to me.

Im not a republican, and im a Muslim left leaning. Nice try to run away from an argument by accusing me of being a white republican.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, fays1 said:

No argument but hate, insults, and being passive aggressive. Typical Leftist 

Do you know what’s typical of the right? Gaslighting. And you’re doing it perfectly in this forum. You keep pointing to Democrats as being those who spread hate. Yet Democrats are not threatening women’s right to choose; Democrats didn’t strip away that once constitutionally protected right. Gay marriage is potentially next on the chopping block according to SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas. Democrats don’t use minorities as wedge issues. Republicans absolutely genuinely hate minorities and the Democrats point that out and are indeed defenders of minorities and their rights including LGBT and POC. Republicans are anti immigration and many, many very explicitly racist. Party of hate is whom? Are you f^cking kidding me? The delusion is so F’ing real with you it’s not even funny it’s just plain sad. Which is the party that was against any form of universal health care? Which party was it again that are for big pharma and government not lowering prescription **** costs? Do you know how un-evolved the United States is compared to other more progressive western countries? When you’re sick it shouldn’t cost you your life’s savings or house to get healthy again. It’s gross. 

People criticizing a celebrity who built her brand on celebrating LGBT rights and other progressive values, voting for a republican who does not share those values, is valid criticism. Voting for candidates who believe in conspiracy theories about a “rigged election” and whom wear tinfoil hats calls for some criticism. 

Get out of here with your gaslighting nonsense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, x.rox said:

Do you know what’s typical of the right? Gaslighting. And you’re doing it perfectly in this forum. You keep pointing to Democrats as being those who spread hate. Yet Democrats are not threatening women’s right to choose; Democrats didn’t strip away that once constitutionally protected right. Gay marriage is potentially next on the chopping block according to SCOTUS judge Clarence Thomas. Democrats don’t use minorities as wedge issues. Republicans absolutely genuinely hate minorities and the Democrats point that out and are indeed defenders of minorities and their rights including LGBT and POC. Republicans are anti immigration and many, many very explicitly racist. Party of hate is whom? Are you f^cking kidding me? The delusion is so F’ing real with you it’s not even funny it’s just plain sad. Which is the party that was against any form of universal health care? Which party was it again that are for big pharma and government not lowering prescription **** costs? Do you know how un-evolved the United States is compared to other more progressive western countries? When you’re sick it shouldn’t cost you your life’s savings or house to get healthy again. It’s gross. 

People criticizing a celebrity who built her brand on celebrating LGBT rights and other progressive values, voting for a republican who does not share those values, is valid criticism. Voting for candidates who believe in conspiracy theories about a “rigged election” and whom west tinfoil hats calls for some criticism. 

Get out of here with your gaslighting nonsense. 

Supporting Gay people and women doesnt mean you cant be hateful

And yes I hate republicans too lol

6 hours ago, x.rox said:

You didn’t address a single point I made. Take a seat. Thanks.

Yeha your argument is republicans are bad, and I agree and addressed it

your other argument is democrats are good because minorities, and I addressed it by saying you need to do more than that to be considered a good none hateful person

26 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Yeha your argument is republicans are bad, and I agree and addressed it

your other argument is democrats are good because minorities, and I addressed it by saying you need to do more than that to be considered a good none hateful person

I did not posit that Democrats are “good”. You may have deduced that yourself from my points about Republicans. The democrats are not without fault. But you are confusing something. Tolerance and diversity are values we hold dear in a democracy. If your argument is that Democrats are hateful people because they are against intolerance towards minorities, LGBT, women, etc. that is a fallacy. Spreading ignorant-based hatred including bigotry towards minorities and wanting to eliminate diversity, eliminate tolerance and intentionally spreading misinformation (propaganda) to bear a means to maintain or attain power are perils to a healthy democracy and to world that is multicultural and diverse. Being vocally against people who do these things is not being hateful of them, it’s not the same as say: I’m a straight Cis-male white Christian man in Texas who believes gays should be shot because I believe God hates them so I hate them too and think they’re disgusting. And NOT tolerating those kinds of people is PRODUCTIVE to a world that indeed builds tolerance of healthy informed kind good natured people. It is not true at all that tolerant people need to be tolerant of hatefulness. We as a society certainly aren’t tolerant of na.zi’s for instance, but according to the logic that’s been used by the right, we cannot be tolerant truly if we aren’t tolerant of all. And that’s just bull. Total bull. It’s complex that’s for sure. But think of it like: we cannot be tolerant of intolerance (racists, homophobes, women-haters, etc) if we are to build a tolerant world. And the Democrats know this. I’m a Canadian, and in Canada, we are considered a very accepting tolerant harmonious country for the most part, but we are very intolerant of racists, homophobes etc. We would not have the culture we have if we allowed those groups to take root here. And unfortunately with the surge in the States with the far-right nonsense, it’s not creeping into our backyards here. Small fringe minority here but still scary.

You have to pick a side at the end of the day for which group reflects your true core values regardless of the bad. It really is which is worse? And honestly, I don’t think anyone in true good conscience can argue that Republican’s “bad” is the lesser of two evils. They’re pretty darn bad. 

Republicans are no longer a party of fiscal conservatism and small government. They literally want to control who you can marry, be with/love, etc. It’s not a neoliberal party that believes in genuine freedom, individual liberty from the state. Hell, their wanting to control women’s bodies completely destroys anyones argument that they are a party for individual freedom. They aren’t. 

That’s all I got to say. Believe what you want at the end of the day. 

Goodluck with everything going on down there. The world is watching.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block