Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

Some are commenting “Caruso is running as a Democrat!” And this is true however he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing so-to-speak. He is a lifelong Republican running to be LA Mayor in a deep blue state therefore strategically ran as a Democrat. None of his policy positions are Democrat however. He’s anti choice AND was an advisor to Trump. There IS a true blue Democrat running against him whom Katy could have voted for, who has a much longer political track record that aligns Democrat. Check out the video below which breaks down the differences between the two “Democrats” running against each other in the LA Mayor race. 

After watching the video which is so well done, you get to understand now why Katy is being dragged, unfollowed and her fans are dropping like flies.

I guess this is why it’s best celebrities keep their political affiliations to themselves. People are pointing out how ironic that a multi-millionaire (Katy) is voting for a billionaire - someone who favours the rich over the working class. 

Discuss.

1 hour ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

I can't at fans thinking they can instruct their faves what to think and who to vote for. You buy a ticket, you see their show. You buy an album, you get the music. Katy Perry doesn't owe you her vote. Although, I do get she made a big thing about being Woke and then she might come across as voting with those who aren't woke.

Anyway, people who hate on those who dare vote against democrats are the real 1930s extreme German soldiers imo. Let people have their own opinions. America is beyond saving. 

This is just wrong. *shakes head* You don’t get it. Clearly

• Love 2

Yeah how dare a celebrity vote Republlican!

Its not like you guys are voting for a good party, you are also voting for a horrible party like the Democratic party

Oh wait I forgot, atleast Democrats are not Trump right?

I mean Democrats are so bad that they call themselves the better of two EVILS

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block