Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

A perfect example of how the story of freedom of speech, choice, tolerance and diversity works.

As long as it follows the Democrats' narrative, any diversity is welcome. But if you dare to choose or say anything else, you become a traitor, a villain, a bully.

I think elections certainly do not play an important role, every US government implements the policy of corporate imperialism and the military complex.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, x.rox said:

Some are commenting “Caruso is running as a Democrat!” And this is true however he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing so-to-speak. He is a lifelong Republican running to be LA Mayor in a deep blue state therefore strategically ran as a Democrat. None of his policy positions are Democrat however. He’s anti choice AND was an advisor to Trump. There IS a true blue Democrat running against him whom Katy could have voted for, who has a much longer political track record that aligns Democrat. Check out the video below which breaks down the differences between the two “Democrats” running against each other in the LA Mayor race. 

After watching the video which is so well done, you get to understand now why Katy is being dragged, unfollowed and her fans are dropping like flies.

I guess this is why it’s best celebrities keep their political affiliations to themselves. People are pointing out how ironic that a multi-millionaire (Katy) is voting for a billionaire - someone who favours the rich over the working class. 

Discuss.

You can take a picture of your vote in the US????? In Brazil is not allowed and you can be fined or jailed. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, crazyasamuthafukka said:

We’re fighting for equal rights. Republicans are not. You’re the one out of touch.

Democrats put a none binary flag on and talk about how powerful women are, but the actual big crimes are committed by them and nobody cares. The important crimes are done by both parties and they are both controlled by the same instututions. Democrats will use Gay, trans, black, and minorities to make their crimes look better, and let voters concentrate on cultural issues.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, x.rox said:

Some are commenting “Caruso is running as a Democrat!” And this is true however he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing so-to-speak. He is a lifelong Republican running to be LA Mayor in a deep blue state therefore strategically ran as a Democrat. None of his policy positions are Democrat however. He’s anti choice AND was an advisor to Trump. There IS a true blue Democrat running against him whom Katy could have voted for, who has a much longer political track record that aligns Democrat. Check out the video below which breaks down the differences between the two “Democrats” running against each other in the LA Mayor race. 

After watching the video which is so well done, you get to understand now why Katy is being dragged, unfollowed and her fans are dropping like flies.

I guess this is why it’s best celebrities keep their political affiliations to themselves. People are pointing out how ironic that a multi-millionaire (Katy) is voting for a billionaire - someone who favours the rich over the working class. 

Discuss.

Paltrow is Rep? I’m glad Chris Martin divorced her.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

If you don’t vote for my party, your vote is fraudulent - a literal mess. The left is only tolerant if you do what they want, how they want, when they want :enigma_alien_blue:

Leftists are the most hateful people, and they claim to do it in the name of love and compassion. Atleast republicans are honest with their hate and bigotry, which is why I can deal with them easier.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Like republicans trumpist are better right? 

Dems spent 4 years on the muller fake report, Russia collusion and other desperate attempts to delegitimize when trump won. Trump is a loose canon but far better than Weekend at Bernie’s Biden - a walking corpse. Whatever happens is the ultimate choice of the American people but to drag and hate on Katy for voting the way she did is disgusting - it’s a free country and she has a free choice to vote for who she likes 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Dems spent 4 years on the muller fake report, Russia collusion and other desperate attempts to delegitimize when trump won. Trump is a loose canon but far better than Weekend at Bernie’s Biden - a walking corpse. Whatever happens is the ultimate choice of the American people but to drag and hate on Katy for voting the way she did is disgusting - it’s a free country and she has a free choice to vote for who she likes 

Brady Bunch K GIF

don’t forget taking your meds, grandma.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Democrats put a none binary flag on and talk about how powerful women are, but the actual big crimes are committed by them and nobody cares. The important crimes are done by both parties and they are both controlled by the same instututions. Democrats will use Gay, trans, black, and minorities to make their crimes look better, and let voters concentrate on cultural issues.

Someone is deeply misinformed. 🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Are you sure? Hate, insults and being aggressive are things that I saw in January 6

And you think I like republicans? lol

Im talking about Leftists in general, they never have arguments, all they have is shaming and degrading, and using black people to accuse you of racism to shut you up. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block