Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

I'm Just curious if all of you guys hating and trashing Katy Perry right now do the same with Paris Hilton? The same happens in a Lady Gaga Forum. Everyone hates Katy but Paris Hilton (aka gay Icon) did the "Same" and its her decision. Now I'm interested if you guys are consequent in your statements or if you are just picking who you disguise either.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I mean it's a free country? In democracy people can vote whoever they want to vote for. Ya'll just planning on ordering her to vote for someone she doesnt want to? How can you be a democrat but miss the main point of democracy, FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I am 100% on the left, but jeez, she still has the right to disagree with me or any leftist. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

I can't at fans thinking they can instruct their faves what to think and who to vote for. You buy a ticket, you see their show. You buy an album, you get the music. Katy Perry doesn't owe you her vote. Although, I do get she made a big thing about being Woke and then she might come across as voting with those who aren't woke.

Likewise, fans don't owe Katy their streams/money. Who you choose to give your vote to does say certain things about you and your values, and it's perfectly normal not wanting to support someone whom your values don't align with.

• Love 2

Katy bringing in the republican vote just in time for the release of her country collab, Where We Started. We stan a desperate queen (I guess?) :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: It's so funny seeing Twitter having a meltdown over this, especially that idiot saying that she'll lose a lot of fans because of her vote. These Twitter stans should shut up, it's because of them that she flopped for a half a decade straight.  :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: They need to stop pretending that they even supported her because we know they never even bought a song from Witness or Smile.

Spoiler

Not a Katy Perry fan and I don't affiliate myself with either the Republican or Democratic parties. Just clearing that up before I get any hate. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I mean it's a free country? In democracy people can vote whoever they want to vote for. Ya'll just planning on ordering her to vote for someone she doesnt want to? How can you be a democrat but miss the main point of democracy, FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

I am 100% on the left, but jeez, she still has the right to disagree with me or any leftist. 

Doesn’t mean she cannot be called out for voting against the progressive values she built her career upon. 

On 11/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, Midnights said:

Lol aren't most rich people pro republicans? Aren't the republicans like thé party to protect their money? Can't blame them as everyone choses the party that suits their situation the best...

Not that I agree with her but let's be honest. Rich people live on a different planet than we do.

Wait, are you saying Democrats are not rich corporate leaders corrupted by money?

And who do you think the working class support, alot of them are republicans.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, x.rox said:

Doesn’t mean she cannot be called out for voting against the progressive values she built her career upon. 

She can build her career on something and then change her mind which we all do.

Also, voting republican doesnt mean shes a republican or doesnt support progressive ideas.

• Love 2
On 11/8/2022 at 5:51 PM, Itsme said:

So ridiculous! 99% of mainstream votes democrat but God forbid someone vote for a Republican they want to crucify them. Proud republican over here! Let’s go Brandon!!!!

So you voted against Woman’s rights. LGBTQ rights. Sounds great 😏 This isn’t a popularity contest, we’re voting to save our rights! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

She can build her career on something and then change her mind which we all do.

Also, voting republican doesnt mean shes a republican or doesnt support progressive ideas.

Changing your mind, your actions bear consequences whether you like it or not. Period. 

If you vote for a Republican you are literally abandoning progressive values voting for someone who is anti choice, against gay rights etc. STFU

6 hours ago, x.rox said:

Changing your mind, your actions bear consequences whether you like it or not. Period. 

If you vote for a Republican you are literally abandoning progressive values voting for someone who is anti choice, against gay rights etc. STFU

Well yeah everything in the world has consequences, you criticizing her choice also has consequences of us calling you out on it.

Im criticizing the amount of consequence shes facing for voting republican, and I dont find it reasonable. GET IT?

Voting republican doesnt mean you are abandoning progressive values, because even Democrats dont hold progressive values, they are just the better of two evils.

And progressive values arent considered a good thing to many people, even though they are my values, I understand that people disagree with it and its okay.

No need to tell me to STFU when I just reponded to you thanking and complimenting you for being respectful, yet now you are disrespecting me and ignored my comment.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, SJK said:

So you voted against Woman’s rights. LGBTQ rights. Sounds great 😏 This isn’t a popularity contest, we’re voting to save our rights! 

Many republicans also support women and LGBTQ rights based on their values, not on your values. These republicans are also women, LGBTQ, and minorities. The Democratic party doesnt hold a monopoly on Gay and Womens rights. Not to mention, many people care more about the economy, or are one issue voters, and want to change the republican party from the inside when it comes to LGBTQ and womens rights. The lack of introspection you guys have is insane!

Edit: I just checked, and only 35 percent of republicans are against ********, and the majority of republicans support Gay marriage and rights.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block