Katy Perry is being DRAGGED on Twitter for Voting Republican

x.rox

10 hours ago, fays1 said:

Many republicans also support women and LGBTQ rights based on their values, not on your values. These republicans are also women, LGBTQ, and minorities. The Democratic party doesnt hold a monopoly on Gay and Womens rights. Not to mention, many people care more about the economy, or are one issue voters, and want to change the republican party from the inside when it comes to LGBTQ and womens rights. The lack of introspection you guys have is insane!

I would also like to add that while I understand the importance of women's rights, as well as LGTBQs, there are far more important issues going on in the country and the world does not revolve around the two topics mentioned above. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I would also like to add that while I understand the importance of women's rights, as well as LGTBQs, there are far more important issues going on in the country and the world does not revolve around the two topics mentioned above. 

Im gay and I agree

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, SJK said:

So you voted against Woman’s rights. LGBTQ rights. Sounds great 😏 This isn’t a popularity contest, we’re voting to save our rights! 

you do realize that gay republicans exist right? Reading this thread I think some of you have never met or had real life conversations with people who have a different world view than you. All you do is see what the left says about the right and think thats an accurate representation. 

TikTok is full of gay republicans. Maybe listen to what they have to say instead of acting like you know what the entire community thinks.  Also Trump literally went on stage with a LGBTQ flag and they cheered for him he has gotten booed by his own crowd when they disagree with him so its not just "blind loyalty" 

The whole womens rights issue is ridiculous because  most republicans dont want a ban they just want a limit. LIKE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY. meanwhile leftists are ok with ******** up until birth. I mean are you ok? If a fetus can survive at 7 months then any type of "********" after that is ******. You can just deliver the baby at that point. Most Europen countries have 15 weeks as a limit and nobody over here complains or acts like its bad. Meanwhile Florida put a stop at 15 weeeks and you guys lose your **** as if that wasnt reasonable. I ******* hate kids, im pro ******** but that is reasonable. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you do realize that gay republicans exist right? Reading this thread I think some of you have never met or had real life conversations with people who have a different world view than you. All you do is see what the left says about the right and think thats an accurate representation. 

TikTok is full of gay republicans. Maybe listen to what they have to say instead of acting like you know what the entire community thinks.  Also Trump literally went on stage with a LGBTQ flag and they cheered for him he has gotten booed by his own crowd when they disagree with him so its not just "blind loyalty" 

The whole womens rights issue is ridiculous because  most republicans dont want a ban they just want a limit. LIKE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY. meanwhile leftists are ok with ******** up until birth. I mean are you ok? If a fetus can survive at 7 months then any type of "********" after that is ******. You can just deliver the baby at that point. Most Europen countries have 15 weeks as a limit and nobody over here complains or acts like its bad. Meanwhile Florida put a stop at 15 weeeks and you guys lose your **** as if that wasnt reasonable. I ******* hate kids, im pro ******** but that is reasonable. 

And honestly, are women’s and gay rights really THAT oppressed in the US? I mean, based on what I saw when I used to live in the US, they were all free to express themselves however they want, do whatever they want and seemed like pretty liberated people in general. Same can’t be said about many other countries in the world, and yes, even Europe. 

• Love 1
Just now, bbbsss said:

And honestly, are women’s and gay rights really THAT oppressed in the US? I mean, based on what I saw when I used to live in the US, they were all free to express themselves however they want, do whatever they want and seemed like pretty liberated people in general. Same can’t be said about many other countries in the world, and yes, even Europe. 

no they arent. If you want to be offended  about womens rights and lgbt rights. Go to the midde east, 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don't care for her political opinion, but why the hell would she post a pic with her preference? In some countries is illegal to take a pic of your vote.

Also, I hope with all the **** Elon is doing to twitter, people and medie stop taking those tantrum so seriously, it's just a bunch of people searching validation and doing virtue signalling.

• Like 1
On 11/8/2022 at 5:54 PM, Lamaris said:

A perfect example of how the story of freedom of speech, choice, tolerance and diversity works.

As long as it follows the Democrats' narrative, any diversity is welcome. But if you dare to choose or say anything else, you become a traitor, a villain, a bully.

I think elections certainly do not play an important role, every US government implements the policy of corporate imperialism and the military complex.m

I completely agree about both political parties. Although one political party wants to further take away the rights of marginalized groups in hopes to create a white dominant Christian state. 
The other party has grifters as well and flip floppers, but they care about the well-being of people and practice some amount of diplomacy. 

A majority of users on this site are gay.
Do you really want to see their lives be destroyed? 
Which of these two political parties threaten  LGBTQ+ individuals with violence? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Heybritneygirl said:

You’re so right. Profit before people! Human lives don’t matter. 

Did I say human lives don’t matter? But yes, perhaps if you would actually open your eyes and become less ignorant, you would realize that women and LGBTQs are certainly not the most oppressed people in America and planet earth in general. 

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1

Well, I must admit I feel like a clown now. At first, I sided with Katy and users here using common sense that she can vote for anyone she wishes to. After all, she's free and it's her right and she has her reasons that she does not need to explain. Then I realised it is your right to be upset about that because you are free as well and it's your right as well, however, the joke is on you that you feel so entitled that you feel that is ok to expect someone else to have certain beliefs. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: At the end, it does not matter because republicans are just the same like democrats - both vile idiots and if you feel like you need politics and government at all, please, do not ever chat with me ever again because you are just dumb - politics never care about people, they care about themselves and if they were so mature they claim to be, they would never force their beliefs onto others, they would rather do their stuff let others to choose whether they are for it or not. Full stop. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: They hystery of this all. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
On 11/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, fays1 said:

Many republicans also support women and LGBTQ rights based on their values, not on your values. These republicans are also women, LGBTQ, and minorities. The Democratic party doesnt hold a monopoly on Gay and Womens rights. Not to mention, many people care more about the economy, or are one issue voters, and want to change the republican party from the inside when it comes to LGBTQ and womens rights. The lack of introspection you guys have is insane!

Edit: I just checked, and only 35 percent of republicans are against ********, and the majority of republicans support Gay marriage and rights.

Just because they say these things doesn’t mean the second they are in office they will do the opposite. 

the economy can wait. Our rights can not! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Of course i know gay republicans exist. 
I just don’t surround myself with people anymore that don’t share the same values as me. 

One time he brought a flag that had hand written LGBTQ son it, I mean come on. It’s ridiculous that you’re even bring that up. 

We’re not here talking about what “other” countries do. We’re talking about America and  At the end of the day the government doesn’t get to decide what we do to our bodies period. 

17 hours ago, SJK said:

Just because they say these things doesn’t mean the second they are in office they will do the opposite. 

the economy can wait. Our rights can not! 

I wasnt talking about people in office though, I was talking about the average republican voter. But if u want to talk about political parties, I can say the same about Democrats, even a black man like Obama did nothing for black people.

And yes for you the economy can wait, but to alot of people, they care more about the economy. The average voter cares more about iconomy more than anything. Even minorities when asked, they will put economy over anything.

I get you want the world to work your way, and I encourage you to fight for that to happen, but people who want the world to work differently arent evil people who hate minorities, women, and LGBTQ people.

• Love 3

I'm not a fan of Katy, but she has the right to vote for whoever she wants.  It's really hilarious to me that Democrats (not all, but the celebs and herd-mentality types that just blindly follow what others popular people are doing) slander those who don't agree or vote their way. Ironically, they want a communist society where everyone has to think and vote the same way ("my way or no way") instead of a free democracy.  In the end, hardcore left will always vote Democrat and hardcore right will always vote Republican no matter what, it's the middle/independent thinking people who actually determine which way the vote sways in the end.

If you slander anyone for who they vote for, then leave the country and go somewhere that agrees with all your ways instead of jumping on someone's own independent right to vote for whoever they want. That's not how a free society should be. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1

Tbh I don't mind that she voted Republican because I did too, but it's the hypocrisy of the matter that is worth dragging her for. She can't be all woke one era and then go back to her conservative roots 5 years later like nothing happened. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Also it's been a really bad week for her in general; her new residency boxscores were horrible. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

On 11/8/2022 at 3:52 PM, KrisJ said:

America is a free country and its citizens can vote for whoever they want. If I was there I’d be voting republican too after the utter mess sniffin’ Biden and the Dems have left the country in. 

Well we're so glad you're not here and so weird how you have any opinion on our politics! I think this counts as foreign interference in our election cycle. FBI! CIA!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block