James Corden tweet about Britney

He's so insincere and unnecessarily rude, and I find it extremely weird how he decided to shade her a few times already just because she wasn't what he expected or wanted her to be... That shows he only cares about himself and his show, and doesn't really love or appreciate the people he meets or works with. That's typical TV show host personality.

Also, it's incredibly blind and deaf of him to have been the recipient of a very brief but candid and unusual moment with Britney (the conversation about their children), and somehow he can't appreciate her openness and spontaneity just because she wasn't being fruitful to his stupid carpool karaoke segment... He's a grown man, it's embarrassing.

How corden got a career i will never know..

Kinda funny though that he is literally hated in the UK and US 

I just dont like him at all.. my ex bf knows how much i hate him..I've had many rants in the past about him..

Did you know in afterlife ..the fat kid whos basically ******** was meant to be a dig at james corden..not a direct dig but the character is built of him

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block